A new refurbished 1-bed flat + rooftop in the midst of HK's most interesting locale. Brand new fittings and furnishings, great transport links, elevator and all mod cons. Don't miss out!
This is a great, newly refurbished apartment in Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong's coolest up-and-coming area.
We spent a lot of time, effort and love on this upgrade of an old flat, and think we succeeded. We even installed a real oven! (Rare in HK)
It's small (300 sq ft + 250 sq ft rooftop), but perfectly suitable for a single, couple or even four people, with a sofabed also available to use. There's a good size lounge area attached to an open kitchen, a fully fitted bathroom, a bedroom and a rooftop. Our rooftop is attached to the same level of the flat, so no leaving the flat and climbing stairs to get there, unlike a lot of places in HK.
Location is fantastic - one-minute walk to HKU MTR (three stops (7-8 minutes) to Central), or find taxis, buses and trams just a 2-3 minute walk away. There are shops, cafes and restaurants (both local and international) all within a couple minutes' walk.
Hong Kong University is right next door, so the area is pretty young and vibrant.
- 1 minute to MTR, trams, buses and taxis and just 3 MTR stops from Central. Super-ultra-convenient!
- Totally renovated place with all new mod cons and amenities.
- Everything included: crockery, cutlery, bed linen, towels, Nespresso machine, glassware, fridge, washing machine (with semi-dry function for quick drying), TV and DVD player.
- Fast wi-fi.
- Very nice (and rare) rooftop, with seating and table for drinks, lunches etc.
- All safety features, including smoke detector.
- Child-friendly paints and design aspects.
- Security guards in the lobby.
- Really fascinating location, full of Hong Kong life. Go out and explore!
You'll have access to the whole flat including the rooftop, which has seating and table. Perfect for al fresco lunch or evening drinks.
Interaction with guests
We're happy to help and answer questions any time.
Other things to note
Note: the bedroom (and therefore the bed) is 195cm in length.
Clean up after yourselves and we'll get along just fine.