About this listing
Where there is peace and meditation, there is neither anxiety nor doubt.
Where there is calm and serenity, there is Villa Kaaiti.
Sojourn in the solace of Uluwatu, bask in spectacular sunsets over Bingin Beach & relax in the traditional Balinese-style.
Enjoy the extravagance of exclusive access to this unique tropical paradise or opt to share the indulgent surrounds with family & friends.
Three serene, luxuriously equipped Villas accommodating up to six adults (capacity of eight by prior arrangement) in a beautifully maintained tropical garden paradise.
- Relaxing, spacious living area with well equipped and functional kitchen with fridge, hotplates and microwave oven
- TV & DVD/Stereo with iPod capabilities
- Powder room with toilet
- Master Bedroom upstairs retreat, including king-size bed, bathroom with a magnificent traditional marble bath and private balcony with ocean views.
- Two separate luxurious guest Villas, each with queen-size bed and tropical outdoor bathroom
- All bedrooms air-conditioned with ceiling fans and mosquito nets
- Two king single fold out beds, portable cot with mosquito net and high chair available on request
- Private swimming pool (11m x 4m) with swim up bar to bale
- Massage facilities and professional massage services available on arrangement
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Secure shared parking available on-site
- Daily catering & housekeeping services by local Balinese staff
Baby sitting service on arrangement
We are pleased to offer a complementary airport shuttle service for your convenience - pick-up and drop-off times will be determined on confirmation of your booking.
On-site secure parking is available for most vehicles. We would, however, appreciate advance knowledge of any unusually large incoming convoys or fleets so as to ensure appropriate arrangements can me made.
Interaction with guests
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or queries - we are only too pleased to assist you in any way we can.
On-site from 8am, our dedicated staff are also ready, able and more than willing to provide you with assistance or advice as required.
Uluwatu is a Surfers Heaven. It attracts surfers from all over the world for it’s range of surfing beaches. Fortunately, not only are the beaches in this area good for surfing, they are beautiful. Unlike some of the more commercialised areas of Bali, the Bingin beaches don’t disappoint (although not all are suitable for swimming).
Visit Uluwatu temple and a partake of a panoramic perspective of its magnificent surrounds from its perch high on the cliff-top, indisputably the viewing prime position.
Accommodation and things to do are very spread apart, and for that reason it’s a great place to relax and get away from the crowds.
Free, secure off-street parking is provided at the Villa.
Chauffeured-transport is can be arranged for longer journeys around the island, or, if you'd prefer, our Villa Manager will happily facilitate your own car or motorcycle rental when you check-in.
Other things to note
Journey just 3.7 km from Villa Kaaiti and experience Uluwatu Temple, - Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple, one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillars and renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top on a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level.
'Pura Luhur Uluwatu', with its sunset delights, direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean and daily Kecak dance performances is among the best locations to visit on the island. Balinese architecture, traditionally-designed gateways, and ancient sculptures add to Uluwatu Temple's appeal.
Villa Annuello is 1.5 km from Dreamland Beach.
Padang Padang Beach is 1.2 km away.
The nearest airport is Ngurah Rai International Airport, 9 km from the property.
House rules for Villa Kaaiti are to Respect, Relax and Rejuvenate. The Villa Sleeps 6 guests comfortably
From Dec 01, 2016 - Feb 28, 2017 the minimum stay is 2 nights.