About this listing
Located in a quiet neighborhood, this 3 bedroom renovated private house has an open kitchen, 2 beautiful bathrooms, a 2 car garage, and an amazing outdoor space.
This property will make your trip to Denver even more enjoyable!
Located in a quiet neighborhood, this 3 bedroom renovated private house has an open kitchen with glass front appliances and granite countertops. The living room is also on the main level, as are two bedrooms with queen beds. There is also a full bathroom with double shower heads.
The basement is fully finished with a large family room, one bedroom with a king size bed, and a bathroom with a large shower with double showerheads. There is also a full size washer and dryer as well as a wet bar and wine refrigerator.
Both living areas have large flat screen TVs with surround sound.
The outdoor space of this property is one of a kind! Just off the kitchen area is a large backyard covered patio with comfortable furniture and a fire pit. The space is also wired for sound with multiple speakers and overlooks a landscaped yard. A detached 2 car garage is available for parking.
Guest have full access to the home.
Interaction with guests
I live 5 minutes from the rental property, so I am always available to answer questions or help in any manner.
Park Hill is a classic old Denver neighborhood. The proximity to Denver activities makes it the perfect spot to be.
This house is less than 25 a minute drive to Denver International Airport, 15 minutes to downtown Denver, and 5-10 minutes to beautiful City Park, which is adjacent to both the Museum of Nature and Science and the Denver Zoo. It is also only 10 minutes to University of Colorado Hospital.
1. Guests agree to use the property and grounds at their own risk.
2. Guests agree to maintain premises in a clean, orderly, and law abiding manner.
3. Guests agree to limit occupancy to maximum of 6 persons.
4. Guests agree to respect residential neighbors and maintain quiet hours between midnight and 8am.
5. Please no pets.
6. There is NO SMOKING or candle burning inside the premises. This includes the use of marijuana.
7. Guests agree to obtain travel insurance or assume risk in the event a cancellation results in any forfeiture of funds.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.