Your bright, clean studio in Lower Mount Royal is walking distance to shops, entertainment and dining on 17th Avenue SW. This surprisingly spacious 480 square foot unit features a large, modern, fully equipped kitchen and a balcony with a view of the city.
Just 2 blocks south of 17th Avenue, you are within a 10 minute walk of some of the best downtown amenities while being in the quite neighbourhood of Lower Mount Royal.
The apartment is fully furnished and features an open floor-plan, north-facing windows and balcony, tile floors, queen-sized platform bed* and wireless internet.
(*Please note the bed is higher than standard)
There will be a base of cooking supplies like spices, oils and condiments that you are welcome to use. Coffee and tea are provided along with a french press and a hot water kettle. The kitchen is also fully equipped with pots and pans, dishes and toaster oven.
You have the whole unit to yourself.
Interaction with guests
Guests can contact us via email, airbnb or via mobile phones.
- There will be a base of cooking supplies like spices, oils and condiments that you are more than welcome to use.
- Clean sheets and towels will be provided.
- No parties and please be respectful of the noise for neighbours.
- This is a non-smoking building. If you wish to smoke, you must do so outside (not on the balcony).
- No pets please.
- Please leave the apartment in a reasonably clean state, including washing any dishes you have used.
- Please respect the personal items that are left behind in the apartment.
My name is Kris, I was born and raised in the beautiful city of Calgary. My husband Mathew is from England and together we live in the wonderful neighbourhood of Lower Mount Royal - close to everything but still quiet. We love what this city has to offer in terms of dining, entertainment and outdoor activities - especially the pathway system for running, biking and walks along the rivers. Our home is close to fitness facilities, parks, grocery stores, coffee shops and so much more! We hope you enjoy your stay in sunny Calgary and are comfortable in our home.