Very central of bkk! Recommend for the city and shopaholic person. A well designed "Moroccan vintage" style mix with "loft industrial" 2 bedrooms+ 2 bathrooms. Our building is surrounded by many shopping malls and complex so you can access by foot.
BRAND NEW!! Grand Diamond in the heart of Bangkok
2 Bedrooms with 62 sq.m.
A good amenities are provided within the building.
Details of the property:
- 2 bedrooms (62 sq.m.), one with queen size bed, and the other one with single bed size
- 2 bathrooms (rain shower)
- fully furnished with premium grade materials and all electric appliances.
- living room (with very comfortable sofa, vintage style and brand new large screen flat panel TV)
- dining table set
- Stainless kitchen well designed
- Kitchen electric appliances are fridge (HITACHI), Brand new electric stove (Techno)
- spacious laundry area
- BRAND NEW 3 air-conditioners (DAIKIN inverter) quiet mode
- Balcony (front face Petchburi road together with the pool and back face Paragon and canal)
- Unblock view
- CCTV and 24/7 security system
- Security Card system for entering the elevator hall
The condo amenities can be accessed on the 8th floor:
- Pool (kids, and adult)
- Reading room
- Gym room (fully equipped)
- Table tennis
Please strictly follow the building regulations and rules. As it is a private residence.
Interaction with guests
Khun Karn will assist you about the key and the building information
Please KEEP CLEAN like how you see it when you checked in
1) Check-in time : 2.00 pm. / Check-out time: 12.00 pm.(noon) Please be on time on your checking out time. Late stay 400 baht per hour is applicable .
2) Only checked-in guests are allowed to use the accommodation facilities at the residence. Any of your visitors may stay in the room only.
3) Food and drinks are not allowed in swimming pool, library and gym.
4) Easily flammable and explosive substance and materials, as well as objects with unpleasant odor, are not allowed on residence premise.
5) Please do not cook the meal with lot of smoke or stream. There is a smoke detector in the room and fire alarm will start automatically after getting smoke or steam.
6) Due to sanitation rules, please remove food trash everyday to avoid insects. Tie the bag tight and leave it in front of the door for further picked up.
7) Please turn off all electricity appliances (light, air-con, TV, stove) before leaving the room.
8) Please make sure you do not leave water running in the bathroom and/or in the kitchen when you leave the room.
9) Please do not leave your valuables, jewelry and important documents in the room when you are going outside. We are not responsible for any loss and damage.
10) Pets are not allowed.
11) This is private condominium. NO PARTY please.
12) You may watch TV and listen to your youtube clip with showing a respect to the neighbor.
13) Smoking is allowed only on the street, not in our premises.
14) Shoes may be stored in the shoe shelf only.
15) The guests are not allowed to modify the layout of the room and furniture.
16) Please take care of residence inventory and other equipment. Lost or all international damages occurring during your stay shall be charged according to the actual cost of replacement.
17) We provide clean room with fresh bed linen, towels and toilet paper at check-in, and they will not be changed during your stay until the next cleaning service. You can request extra cleaning service at the cost of 1000 baht / cleaning and cleaning fee will be charged after check-out in case when it is not paid to Airbnb.
Any trouble and damaged occurs, it will be applicable to your actual extra payment.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I originally come from Bangkok, Thailand and have a summer house in Chiangmai, where I go once a year. Currently, I am living in Stockholm, Sweden.
Travelling and cooking are my truly passion. I love nature and seeing new culture.
You only live once. Make it worthwhile.