Apartment located in cozy and calm residencies area. 7 minutes walking distance from Nippombashi station and 10 minutes way from Dotonbori street! Amenities equipped with Osaka special made Sehshu-Face and bath towel. Shampoo, conditioner and shower
-- Entirely rented
-- Elevator in the building
-- Room at 2nd floor
-- 1 Bedroom
-- 1 Dining & Living
-- Shower Room
-- Balcony in the bedroom
--1DK (Dining, Kitchen)
--2 double size bed (W140xL200) at Bedroom
--1 double size futons (W140xL200) at Living
MAXIMUM - 6 Guests
-- 2 double size bed (W140xL200)
-- 1 double size futons (W140xL200)
-- 6 pillows
-- Shaded curtain
★LIVING ROOM AMENTIES★
-- Pocket WIFI
-- Vacuum cleaner
-- Indoor slippers
-- Coffee table
-- Leather sofa
-- 1 double size futons
-- International adapter
-- Smart phone charger
-- Standing mirror
-- Japaneses Origami paper & guide
-- Osaka Travel guide book
-- Table lamp
-- Desk & chair
-- Desk mirror
-- Air conditioning with heating system
-- 2 double size bed
-- Electric kettle
-- Coffee maker with coffee filter
-- Chopping board
-- Kitchen knife
-- Food strainer
-- Frying pan
-- Spatula, whisk, scissors, ladle
-- Induction cooker
-- Plates & bowls
-- Kids use plates and cutlery
-- Small pot
-- Stew pot
-- Mugs, Glass
-- Seasonings: salt, pepper, sugar, chilli flakes
-- Dish wash
-- Dish wash sponge
-- Wine and can opener
-- Garbage bags 30L & 45L
-- Garbage bins
-- Water heater panel
-- Face towel
-- Bath towel
** Special made bath and face towel from Senshu-Towel specialist, excellent water absorption and soft from Osaka,Japan.**
-- Facial tissue
-- Toilet Paper
-- Shampoo (Made in Japan)
-- Conditioner (Made in Japan)
-- Body soap (Made in Japan)
-- Hair dryer
-- First aid kid
-- Hand Soap
-- Bath sponge
-- Cotton bud
-- Nail clipper
-- Disposable tooth brush
-- Bath Stool
-- Weighing scale
-- Washing machine
-- Please do your laundry at the balcony
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric softener
-- Ironing board
Interaction with guests
It would be a great pleasure to communicate with all my guest who came to the apartment. However, due to work schedule I might not be able to meet them in person every time. However, I always connect with all guest via AIRBNB! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any assistance before, during or even after your stay!
Other things to note
※Coin lockers for luggage storage is available in Nippombashi station South Exit
※The key will be ready for you in a lockbox. You can conveniently self check-in and check out.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
CHECK IN 3PM or after
CHECK OUT 10AM or before
※Late check-in is always available for late night arrival
※Leaving luggage before check-in time may be possible if there is no previous guest checking out at the same date.I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your arrival.
*Late-check-outs are not possible, please kindly made use of coin lockers available in Nippombashi station.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
Mimimum booking is 1 nights. Instant booking and last minute booking is acceptable.
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
Children age 6 years old and below FREE OF CHARGE
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for your interest in my apartment. I really look forward to welcoming you(your group) to my apartment. I will do my best to make your stay as pleasant as possible and offer some advice on local restaurants and things to do :) I really hope you will have a great trip while staying at my apartment. Before placing a reservation I need us to mutually agree if my place is suitable for you(your group) first though. I already received complaints from the neighbors after hosting some guests who made a lot of noise and I might get in trouble next time that happens. If you agree to spend your time at the apartment quietly(regularly quietly) and respect the neighbors, it will be my pleasure to host you(your group). If you want a place where you can be noisy, please consider a hotel, my apartment is just a regular apartment and the neighbors must wake up early to go to work.(I am sure you can understand :)
Thank you for reading and I really really hope to receive you during your stay :) The house rules are very simple. Please read them before your stay.
※If you extend your reservation on the morning of your check-out you will have to pay the cleaning cancellation fee. We may have to pay cancellations fee because our cleaners may already be on their way to the apartment. If you want to extend your stay, please advise us at least 48 hours before your check-out
(1) Take off your shoes when entering.
(2) No smoking
(3) No partying or any other type of loud behavior
(4) When nearby the listing, take care not to disturb the neighbors
(5) Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving the house and lock the door
(6) Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
(7) Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
(8) Do not visit, the neighboring apartments/houses.
(9) If the interphone rings, simply ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
(10) Room cleaning starts at 10AM on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
(11) The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there is in hotels.
(12) Keep the apartment clean.
(13) If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $.
(14) Do not have anything shipped to the listing.
(15) Lastly, I simply ask you (the guest) to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
This host has 62 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello, my name is Hiroyuki.
I have lived in Osaka since I was born, and my hobby is traveling and eating.
I can advise you good restaurants that only local people know. In Osaka there are a lot of great foods, but not only foods, there are many great spots that you should visit if you come to Osaka!
I hope I will be able to provide you a comfortable stay, and I will do my best to support your family or friends to make your trip a very memorable one.
If you have any questions or requests, please feel free to contact me.
To those who are hoping to enjoy their trip in Osaka, I will be looking forward hosting you!