Comfortable, sunny & central apartment, brand new as of March 2016! Enjoy your Queen bedroom & en-suite separate to the kitchen, lounge & dining. Also a sunny north facing balcony. Short walk to popular restaurants, bars and site seeing around Christchurch City!
You have private access to your own apartment. The bedroom has a Queen bed with separate en-suite including toilet, shower, basin etc. In the lounge / living area you have a 3 seater couch plus a sofa that folds down into a small double sofa-bed as per photos. There is a dining table with chairs and a TV with approx 25 channels and WIFI , along with a HDMI lead if required. There is a nice balcony area with table and chairs separated to the apartment next door. The kitchen should have everything you need to cook and store your own food. As you enter through the main door there is a shared foyer area which has a laundry - you have access to a washing machine, dryer, ironing board etc in here. Suits various types of visits being either short or long term, travelling through or business trips.
Unit 311/1 ; You will have access to the shared entrance foyer area, your private apartment unit and your balcony area which is divided from the apartment next door by a shade sail.
Interaction with guests
I will most likely be in the city or nearby and happy to help with anything.
Other things to note
- The main entrance door is quite heavy as it is a fire door, turn the handle down completely and you may have to push hard.
- Please ensure you lock both doors when exiting the apartment
- No drying clothes from the balcony.
- No parties please.
- Please ensure you switch on laundry extract fan if using washer or dryer (bottom switch)
- Please use the extract fan when cooking.
- Please ensure you lock both doors each time you exist the apartment.
- Please turn off heat pump & power items after use
- Please respect that this is my home
Please read the Body-corp rules on the office desk if you are unsure about anything. Please also keep n mind you have neighbors close by in other apartments. Thanks !
Friendly, easy going 28 year old male. Love travel and have done a lot recently myself in UK, Europe, America & Canada, mostly using AirBnB for my accommodation. I am a Project Manager working on commercial buildings in Christchurch city. More than happy to help with any questions or suggestions about what to do or where to eat in the city of Christchurch!