A Superlative choice for your next vacation! Comfort combined with unparalleled convenience makes life with us one that's second to none. Cozy 2 bedroom apartment, centrally located in a quiet gated complex just two minutes from New Kingston.
The entire apartment space is for your private enjoyment. However, shared facilities include on-site parking, an outdoor sitting area, and a public park area situated a short walk from the apartment building.
Standard Suite with 2 Bedrooms
- Each bedroom has 1 Queen size bed and 1 Full size bed.
- Two bathrooms with a shower and bath (one bedroom with en suite).
- Plush towels, bathroom amenities and hair dryer.
- Living area with lounge and dining table for 6 people.
- TV with selected FLOW channels in HD quality.
- Direct dial telephone (usage fees apply).
- Wi-Fi/cabled internet with 2Mbps) and you get $100 talk credit to call FLOW mobiles and landlines (formerly LIME), FLOW Barbados, LIME Caribbean and other international destinations for free (Additional talk credit maybe purchased as needed).
- Individually controlled heating/air-conditioning.
- Oven, stove, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- Internal laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Iron and ironing board.
This 2 bedroom & 2 bathroom apartment is ideal for a family of four (4), executives, guests, couples, etc who are visiting Kingston for the first time or returning to our beautiful shores to do business or simply relax.
"Choose to Be Happy!" @ The Westbury is situated in a gated complex with 24-hour security in the ‘heart' of the business district between New Kingston and Half Way Tree. Shops, restaurants, night life and other amenities are all close by.
Interaction with guests
Our guest may interact with us whenever necessary.
Why "Choose To Be Happy?" - 16 Reasons Why!!!
1. Every new day is another chance to change your life - If you have ever dreamt of some things that you would like to have in your life, today is a great opportunity to do even some small things that will take you to the path of your dreams.
2. This day is an opportunity to be better than yesterday - If your pursuit every day is to be better than yesterday, your self esteem and happiness will increase. Don't try to be perfect, just focus on being a better person in every way, every day, and you will achieve great things and happiness in the long run.
3. You can be who you want to be right now - It doesn't matter what your situation looks like, you can start being who you want to be today, no matter how your life is at the moment. You don't have to sell your house to be adventurous or have more money to share it more. Just ask yourself: “How can I be that person I want to be in this moment?"
4. The glass is both half-empty and half-full - Your attitude and thoughts define your reality, so you can choose how you see your life starting today. Finding compassion even for the worst in human behavior, and working to inspire the best will make you happy, too.
5. Happiness comes from your own actions - You can do anything you want today to make your life better if you just decide to do so. You can spread joy around you, even if you don't have everything you want. Giving joy to other people will make your day happier, too.
6. You have great friends - You have good friends in your life that you can share your inner feelings with. If you don't have that many close friends, today is a great opportunity to make new friends.
7. You can learn a new thing today - Learning new skills is very rewarding and helps us to proceed in life. It is possible to learn something new every day, so start thinking what you would like to learn today and just find ways to learn it. Now when we have the Internet, it is so easy to learn anything by just asking the popular search engines.
8. The summer is coming soon - If the summer isn't coming in the next months where you live right now, it will always come in one year anyway. Remember the feeling of warm sun on your skin, the smell of coconut sunscreen, not having to wear a coat even at night, sunglasses, freckles, cold beer, the beach, tan lines, the smell of freshly cut grass and the faces of happy people? Thinking about summer and the good times you will have then makes you feel good.
9. You are alive - This is the first day of the rest of your life. Nobody lives forever and we really don't know when it is our time to go, so why not try to enjoy our lives today like it would be the last day of our life? Enjoy your day to the fullest and make other people notice it too.
10. You are already complete - Realizing that you don't really have to be anything else than what you already are, there will be a joyous energy behind what you do. The realization of the fact that you are a perfect human being on a deeper level already right now, without all the things you'd like to have in the future, will make you happier and less needy.
11. You are unique - It doesn't matter whether you are introverted or outgoing, book smart or street smart, technical or creative and so on – You are the only person in the world who is just like you and the only opportunity to share with the world what you can and what you are.
12. You have an influence on the world - It doesn't matter whether you influence millions of people or just mean the world to one person in this world – your impact is still powerful, whether you realize it or not.
13. You can change the world - No one can change the world instantly, but every one of us can change someone's world today. Do you have a friend or a relative that you haven't contacted for a long time? You can make someone happy today just by making a single phone call. If you make changing peoples lives a habit, you can eventually change the whole world.
14. You can feel emotions - Emotions make our lives worth living and every day is a great opportunity to have great feelings. Even the sad feelings and emotions are good because they make us feel alive and after those emotions the good days will feel much better.
15. You can change your perceptions - It is possible to view the bad things that happen to you as things that will make you stronger and the obstacles that come on your way as opportunities to learn. It doesn't matter what happens to us – all that matters is our perception of what is happening.
16. You have accomplished great things - Even if you don't remember them all the time, there are many great things that you have already accomplished in your life. Try to remember them everyday and be proud of them.
Other things to note
The following guest services are available upon request at an additional cost:
1) Breakfast Service
3) Laundry Service
4) Dry Cleaning
5) Mobile Phone Rental
Please feel free to request further details at time of booking.
Our aim is to ensure the safety, comfort and enjoyment of our guests and neighbours alike, while observing the property's rules and requirements.
The following are prohibited:
1) Cigar, cigarette and/or marijuana smoking allowed.
2) No more than 2 persons per room.
4) Loud noises and other disturbances
6) Consumption, possession and/or use of illegal substances or items.
- Free, on-site parking.
- For energy efficiency purposes, please also turn off all lights and appliances when not in use (e.g. the air conditioning unit, water heater, ceiling fans, iron, television and radio). When operating the A/C unit; please keep all doors and windows to the bedroom closed. This helps to keep our energy costs down and our rates reasonable.
This host has 31 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hey, I'm Sheldon!!!
I love life and everything about it! I'm the Director / Sales & Marketing Manager for a family owned new & used car and auto parts business in Kingston for over 20 years.
I'm a social butterfly & a foodie who enjoys traveling, meeting & interacting with new friends, cultures and living life to the fullest.
"Our only limitations are those we set-up in our minds!"