About this listing
Renovated beachfront penthouse accommodating 6 people close to downtown Boston and historic landmarks. Conveniently located near subway Red line/South Station. Enjoy the beachfront sunshine on a private roof deck or just walk there in minutes!
Beautifully furnished penthouse with 2 bedrooms and 2 bath; one queen-size bed, one full-size bed, and one large sofa bed. Free Wifi internet connection.
Bedding, toiletries, towels, and hair dryer are prepared for your arrival.
Relax and enjoy yourself with the beach/city view from my private wooden roof deck.
High Speed Wifi internet; washer and dryer in the unit for your convenience with detergent provided; our modern kitchen, dining and living room area as well as the fabulous roof deck.
Interaction with guests
Feel free to ask any questions regarding your booking/stay. I will try my best to reply in a timely manner.
South Boston (Southie) is one of the hottest neighborhoods in Boston as of late given its proximity to the Seaport area with restaurants, bars and a bustling nightlife. The condo is on the west side of Southie - less than a mile to downtown Boston, Boston Convention Center, and the Seaport area. The condo is also close to South Bay Shopping Center where many shops/super stores are located at including Target, Stop&Shop, TJ Maxx, Best Buy, BedBath&Beyond,...etc.
Andrew Station (T/Red Line) is within minutes walk from my condo, providing convenient public transit to South Station and anywhere in the greater Boston area.
Hop on a train at Andrew T/Red line station and go to
- South Station in 5 mins;
- Boston Common in 7 mins;
- MIT in 10 mins;
- Harvard University in 15 mins.
Taxis/Uber/Lyft/Hailo are easy to catch in our neighborhood.
Take the bus #5 or #11 to downtown Boston within 20-30 mins.
Other things to note
There isn't on-site parking, however, there is free street parking near the condo. Resident parking on most streets only on Monday through Thursday from 6 p.m.-10 a.m., you can park anywhere for any time frame on the weekends. If you need to park during the week, there is free overnight parking on Old Colony Avenue for all visitors that is right next to the rotary.
1. Only the ORIGINAL OCCUPANTS at the time of booking are allowed to stay in the property overnight and secondly no additional guest will be brought in without prior authorization.
2. CHECK IN/OUT: I typically follow the standard check in and out times (4 pm, 12 pm, respectively) however we're flexible and can accommodate your needs as long as it doesn't impact another renter if you have special check-in or out times. There is a keypad lock and each renter will receive their own passcode so you can come and go as you please and not worry about keys or timing.
3. Excessive NOISE & DISTURBANCES, specifically on work nights (Sunday thru Thursday) are to be kept to a minimum after 10 pm. On other nights of the week we ask that noise is kept to a controlled, restrained and respectable level do to the nature of this being a shared space.
4. SMOKING is not permitted in any of the inside premises, this includes the guest room, condo unit and building. You may smoke outside in the street or on the outdoor patio.
5. Be CAREFUL when using the appliances, flooring and furniture. If you run into an issue with anything, please call/text me immediately to address.
6. NO PETS allowed.
Please note that
1. You're responsible for ensuring that the accommodation is left in the condition it was in upon check-in.
2. You shall be liable for any damages caused by your own acts and omissions (including without limitation failure to timely vacate the accommodation) and also for the acts and omissions of any individuals that you invite or otherwise allow into the accommodation.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask in your inquiry or at any time during your stay.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 303 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My wife and I enjoy the city life of Boston. We're easy-going and we like to meet new friends when possible. Feel free to send an inquiry to us - we'll be happy to answer for you. Bon Voyage!