This studio is ideally located in the heart of Bondi Beach, literally two minutes away from the beach! It is the perfect spot to relax after a day of visit in Sydney, and sharing meals and drinks in the neighbourhood
This studio is perfectly located, a short 2 minutes walk away from the beach. It is also very close to shops and restaurants, and extremely well connected by having 4 bus lines within 5 minutes. The studio is in a quiet building, has plenty of storage space and even surf boards if you want to try the Bondi lifestyle!
You will be able to have access to the entire studio! I have a huge 42'' TV, Wi-Fi, stereo speakers, surfboards, heaps of cooking gear, beach towels, etc. My house is your house, just be mindful of my belongings :)
Interaction with guests
I usually put my place on AirBnB while I am away. I will do my best to check you in, otherwise the key will be in a safe place you can easily get to at any time during the day. At anytime you can contact me by e-mail or phone!
Other things to note
I strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible and to earn 5 star reviews, so I would like to make sure we have the same expectations :)
After getting some guest feedback, I would like to share the following information with you:
- a professional cleaner comes every time before a guest stays, and provides with fresh towels.
- if you require hand towels please let me know in advance
- the carpet on the floor is old, and has few stains / burns from previous tenants. It is still cleaned and vacuumed, which is the best I can do.
- the apartment is located two blocks away from the beach, on one of the main streets of Bondi. Therefore it can be noisy during the day and at night, although surrounding bars close by 11 pm on any day. If your main desire is to get an extremely quiet location this might not be the one
- the windows cannot be locked, which hasn't been a problem for myself and any of the guests, and the neighbourhood is very safe
- the bed is very comfortable :)
- the apartment is quite nicely sized for a Bondi studio, but some people may find it small. It should encourage you to go out and discover Sydney and the neighbourhood!
I look forward to hosting you and ensuring you have a great stay! Feel free to enquire about any of these before booking
• I expect guests to clean up after themselves as if they were good roommates. That means washing dishes after use, scrubbing the stove if it gets greasy, etc.
• Be respectful of the neighbors and try to keep the noise down late at night.
Take care of this studio as much as if it was yours!