About this listing
Light, airy 2 bedroom apartment in the heart of Randwick.
Cafes, supermarket & buses to city & Bondi Junction at the door. 9min walk to ‘The Spot’ with restaurants, bars and cinema, 10min to hospital & a 20min walk to Coogee Beach & coastal walks.
Charming 2 bedroom apartment on the top floor of a small art deco secure building. High ceilings, plenty of sunlight and lots of character!
While its located right in the heart of Randwick Junction with everything at your fingertips, the apartment is set at the back of the block with no street noise. The apartment is fully furnished with stylish yet comfy furniture so you can kick back and relax.
- Two double beds, new plush carpet in both
- Modern recently renovated open plan kitchen
- Modern recently renovated bathroom with bath. Bubble bath provided so you can enjoy a soak!
- Internal Laundry with brand new washing machine (Choice Magazine recommended)
- New iron and ironing board
- 48" Sony HD LED Smart TV, Netflix
- A/C in lounge room/ kitchen
- A/C in master bedroom
- Ceiling fan in second beroom
- Beautiful polished floors throughout common areas
- Supermarket and fresh fruit and vegetable shop located in the local shopping centre 'Royal Randwick' across the road
- Building is located in the middle of 'Randwick Junction' a village strip with cafes, restaurants, bakeries, dry cleaners, hair dressers, beautification and massages all moments away
- Short stroll to 'The Spot' with more cafes, restaurants and art deco movie theatre
- Buses to the city and Bondi Junction at the door
- Easy walks to Coogee beach and Centennial Park
Guest have access to the entire unit and its facilities. Shared clothes line on the roof.
Interaction with guests
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions during your stay.
Can drop by after business hours and on the weekends if required.
Other things to note
Please note that our quaint 1930s building has no lift and our apartment is up two flights of stairs.
The apartment doesn’t have a car space.
Belmore Rd and the intersecting streets (Waratah St and Arthur St) all have 2 hour parking Mon-Fri 8am-6pm and on weekends until about midday. It’s unlimited outside of these hours. All day parking is available on some parts of Botany Rd which is a 5 minute walk away.
While our shower has awesome water pressure, our hot water tank is only small. As such the hot water only runs for 15 minutes and then requires another 15-20 minutes to warm up again. Time your showers accordingly ;)
Please consider our neighbors. Please keep noise down after 10pm.
No smoking inside but smoking on fire escape permitted.
No pets (sorry!!).
Respect the furnishings and enjoy!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.