About this listing
It has 3 separate , with Television and Refrigerator and 1 bathroom.
good for 3 person only. Additional person will be charge Php400.00/pax
No cooking allowed.
A well-spacious room that will award you and your family a harmonious and relaxing environment!
1. All guests on arrival and departure must in accordance with city regulations register in the book provided at the reception office.
2.Deposit of Php1,000.00 upon check in (refundable upon checkout)
3. The tariff of rooms is fixed according to the size, type and location of the room. Before checking in, guest should check their room rate with the reception clerk. No reductions are made. Residence for a part of a day count as one whole day and will be charged accordingly.
4. Guests are not allowed to use their rooms for any purposes other than peaceful residence. Gambling or any breach of the laws of the city is prohibited. All guest should be registered.
5. In the event of any guest being taken ill in the hotel, the Management must be informed and the necessary arrangement for a Doctor to be summoned and/ or admission to hospital will be made.
6. Cooking and smoking in the room is prohibited.
7. Money, valuables and important documents may be deposited with the office of his hotel for safe custody. The hotel will not be responsible for any losses incurred by guest regarding such items not so deposited. Guests are warned in their own interests not to leave valuables in the rooms, even temporarily without locking the door. On retiring the door should be locked from inside.
8. Any damage to hotel property either by guest or their friends must be duly made good by them, either by replacement or by compensation at the sole discretion of the hotel.
9. Soliciting for gratuities and any invisibility by the hotel staff is strictly prohibited and guests are earnestly requested to report any irregularities to the Manager. All hotel employees wear name plates. The hotel cannot be held responsible for any private dealings between guest and the hotel staff.
10. Under no circumstances will animals of any description be permitted in the hotel premises.
11. Any person who in any habitual occupancy or institutional occupancy by any means whatsoever, through carelessness or negligence sets fire to or causes the burning of, any bedding furniture, rug, curtain, drape other house or household furnishing or fittings, in such manner as to endanger the safety of any person or property, shall be asked to defray cost.
12. The interior decorations of all rooms are fixed and cannot be changed to suit the wishes of any particular guest.
13. The guest shall give up and completely vacate his room or room in the hotel on the date and at the time stated in his scheduled departure. This will save guest additional room charges. Should there be a change in his departure schedule, it is requested that the guest shall advise reception of extended stay and new departure schedule.
14. Rooms are lent on daily basis. The rent is payable daily in advance, which will cover the number of days he expect to stay in the hotel. If the guest fails to pay bill upon presentation thereof, the hotel will have a right to resume possession of his room and to remove and store guest belonging found therein until such time he or she settles accounts.
15. The hotel reserves the right to refuse at any time accommodation to any guest without giving any reason whatsoever, and if such guest is at the time of refusal a resident in the hotel, he is bound to pay all money due to the hotel upon expiration of the notice given.
16. checking out time is 12 pm. Any part, of a day after 12pm will be charge as one extra day.
17. The hotel reserves the right to alter any or all these rules and regulation at any time without notice. All alterations will be deemed to have been disseminated to all the guest after the same have been posted on the Notice Board of the Hotel.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.