About this listing
Fully equipped apt can accommodate 3 ppl.Super well located in a good neighborhood and has an easy access to Namba,Shinsaibashi,Dotonbori,USJ,Osaka Castle and other spots.3 min walk from the nearest station and 5 min walk to another station!
-- Entirely rented
-- Elevator in the building
-- 1 Room bedroom (1 semi double size bed/1 single size futon set)
-- Kitchen space
-- 1.5 Bathroom(shower and toilet are in the different rooms)
1 semi double size bed (2 Persons)
1 single size futon set (1 Person)
MAXIMUM - 3 Guests
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 1 semi double size bed (120×195cm)
-- 1 single size futon set (100×200cm)
-- Television and TV board
-- DVD player and discs
-- Low table and chair
-- Stand light
-- Window curtain in room
-- 3 pillows in total
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Portable WiFi
-- Television and TV board
-- Washing machine
-- Air conditioning
-- First aid kit
-- Refrigerator / Microwave
-- 1 Induction hob
-- Plates / Glassess / Mugs
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Trash bins
-- Bathtub and shower with hot water
-- Toilet with electronic bidet
-- Washing basin
-- Free soap, shampoo,conditioner and toilet paper
-- Face foam
-- Hand soap
-- Hair dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Hand towel
-- Face towel
-- Stand mirror
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine
-- No dryer(Must hang the clothes on the balcony or use bathroom drying)
Interaction with guests
I mainly communicate with my guests via Airbnb message (URL HIDDEN) if you require any assistance in your duration of stay,please let me know.
My apartment is located in the real central part of Osaka that is quite near Namba,Shinsaibashi,Dotonbori and other downtown areas.And there are 2 stations near the listhing so the access for visitng and getting around the whole city will be super convenient!
You can only walk 3 min to reach the nearest station that is named Daikokucho station which is only one station away from Namba Station! And JR Imamiya STA is 5 mins walk away from the listing,if you want to go to the USJ,your trip will be super easy and convenient by taking a train from this station.
And you can also visit Kyoto,Kobe or Nara very easily!
-- Daikokucho station - 3 mins
-- Imamiya Station - 5 mins
-- Supermarket玉出 - 3 mins
-- つるとんたん(Japanese udon noodle restaurant) - 4 mins
By Train from Daikokucho station (3 min walk from apartment)
-- KANSAI AIRPORT – 46 mins, 1,610 yen
-- Osaka AIRPORT - 45 mins, 660 yen
-- OSAKA station(UMEDA) – 16 mins, 240 yen
-- OSAKA CASTLE(JR) - 23 mins, 340 yen
-- UNIVERSAL CITY station(JR) – 24 mins, 540 yen
-- NARA station - 44 mins, 650 yen
-- KYOTO station –47 mins, 1,970 yen
-- KOBE(JR SANNOMIYA station) - 44 mins, 650 yen
-- Tsutenkaku(JR Tennoji Station) - 4 mins, 180 yen
★EASY ACCESS TO/FROM AIRPORT★
☆☆☆TO Daikokucho station☆☆☆
------>Via Osaka Airport BY TRAIN Via Kansai Airport BY TRAIN Restaurant つるとんたん:Japanese Udon. 24 hours one.-> 4 mins walk from my listing.
Other things to note
※Here is the exact address of the parking place:大阪府大阪市浪速区大国2丁目2-3
※If you arrive early, you can put your luggage in coin lockers at Daikokucho station.
※The key will be on-site waiting for you. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins or dropping the luggage before check-in time may be possible if there is no previous guest checking out.I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in date.
*Late check-outs are NEVER possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out?
- Sorry,but it is not (URL HIDDEN) this case,I suggest using a coin locker at Daikokucho station as it is convenient for that.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- Age over 6: Usual additional fee!(Counts as a guest)
-- Over 6 under 12:Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Counts as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for your interest in my apartment. I really look forward to welcoming you(your group) to my apartment. I will do my best to make your stay as pleasant as possible and offer some advice on local restaurants and things to do :) I really hope you will have a great trip while staying at my apartment. Before placing a reservation I need us to mutually agree if my place is suitable for you(your group) first though. I already received complaints from the neighbors after hosting some guests who made a lot of noise and I might get in trouble next time that happens. If you agree to spend your time at the apartment quietly(regularly quietly) and respect the neighbors, it will be my pleasure to host you(your group). If you want a place where you can be noisy, please consider a hotel, my apartment is just a regular apartment and the neighbors must wake up early to go to work.(I am sure you can understand :)
Thank you for reading and I really really hope to receive you during your stay :) The house rules are very simple. Please read them before your stay.
※If you extend your reservation on the morning of your check-out you will have to pay the cleaning cancellation fee. We may have to pay cancellations fee because our cleaners may already be on their way to the apartment. If you want to extend your stay, please advise us at least 48 hours before your check-out
(1) Take off your shoes when entering.
(2) No smoking(But there is smoking space in the lobby of the building.Please only smoke there.)
(3) No partying or any other type of loud behavior
(4) When nearby the listing, take care not to disturb the neighbors
(5) Turn EVERYTHING off when leaving the house and lock the door
(6) Do not use the towels or linens in the closet. They are for the next guests. Use the washing machine to wash your towels.
(7) Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.
(8) Do not visit, the neighboring apartments/houses.
(9) If the interphone rings, simply ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
(10) Room cleaning starts at 10AM on check-out day. Do not negotiate for a late check-out. Please accept this condition BEFORE booking.
(11) The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there is in hotels.
(12) Keep the apartment clean.
(13) If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. Expect the cost to be from 200 USD $ to 400 USD $.
(14) Lastly, I simply ask you (the guest) to have consideration towards the apartment and the neighbors as if they were your own.
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.
My name is Kazu. Osaka is a fun town. Starting a good journey from my room!
I also like to travel. There be visited Beijing, is Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, Seoul, London, Paris, the United States, Italy, Greece, Vietnam, Malaysia, Australia and so on. The next time I have to travel, I want to visit the city of everyone.