A lovely room, located in an amphitheatrical area, close to the cultural town of Ermoupolis, where you can experience not only a comfy stay, but the Greek way of life.
The room has a private entrance and a great open view. Every day the daily sunrise fills the room with light and the morning coffee in the veranda is just perfect!
There is one normal sized bed with A/C, desk, wardrobe and access to the veranda, plus bathroom.
The common-used areas include: a big and fully equipped kitchen, the large living room and the veranda in witch you can relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery, especially the starry summer sky.
There is free Wi-Fi as well as a TV, a library and a nice fire place.
The place is accessible with various ways:
• By car and motorbike, it's only a 7 minute drive from the port to the place; plus there is plenty of space for parking. Access from the port to the house is possible with taxi and it costs around 4-5 euros.
• By bus, you can take the "mini-bus", FREE of charge, and get off at the final stop, and from there it's about 10 minutes walking to the place.
• By town-bicycles, you can use one by purchasing a card at the bicycle stations.
• On foot, it's only 25 minutes from the town square.
Interaction with guests
Syros is a beautiful, peaceful and very safe island, ideal for families, friends and couples. On the day of your arrival/departure I will pick you up from the port/drive you there. I will tell and show you (if you like) the most beautiful and nice places to visit. Also, we can cook together if you like some original Greek dishes. I would like to show you the famous Greek hospitality and also I will be available on my phone all the time for any help during your stay.
Other things to note
A SPECIAL OFFER: Syros is a wonderful island with many old paths in the north and some special beaches. It would be nice for me one day to show you some of them for free and to give you a tour of the island.
Finally, there are two bicycles for guests who would like to have a more athletic experience of Syros.
• Pets are not allowed inside the house.
• Please bare in mind that this is a home, so if people respected the place, that would be greatly appreciated.
• Enjoy your stay!
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Describe my self? I like jokes and hate lies. I'm a thinking person with an open mind and love for the people.
My philosophy is that people who put a seed in the earth continue the miracle of life. We are born and we belong in the nature - that's the key to stabilize our minds and to have peace, harmony and love.
I love philosophy, sociology, psychology, making maps, art and research.
My goal is to make our guests discover the Greek hospitality and the secret beauties of my island.