Peaceful but centrally located in the city's most popular area. Room for 5 p well planed with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, fresh linen, towels, and toiletries, sunny balcony and roof terrace.
The apartment / attic is approx 115 sqm on 2 floors etage.
Attic characteristic property built 1906 and refurbished 2013 situated in the center of Stockholm, within walking distance from both the city center, old town and large green parks such as Haga Park, home of the Princess Royal with the family.
The flat is located in the heart of the Vasastan neighborhood, one of the city’s more pleasant enclaves. Just around the corner is Vasaparken, a Stockholm hotspot for youth and families with great cafes, bars and restaurants like Vasahof (easy-going french bistro), Tennstopet (traditional swedish), Sven Harrys art museum, Bonniers art gallery and Mellqvist (great coffee shop).
The apt has three bedrooms all with blinds two upstairs and one queen size downstairs. Furnished in modern style at top floor and more old-fashioned downstairs. Fully equipped kitchen and 2 bathrooms. The apartment is on the fourth and last floor without elevator. Spacious 115 sqm additional 22 sqm floor area with terrace on the roof 5 sqm and south-facing balcony 5 sqm, ideal for morning coffee or dinner. It`s a bright apt facing north and south with 16 windows a lot of them skylights. Generous 147 sqm for your accommodation. Our home has been featured in the press. Calm and private yet in the very center with easy access to all the city has to offer.
Really, this is one of the best locations for a visit to Stockholm, regardless of whether you are interested in culture or nature or both. And if you're a runner you can easily do anything between 5-15 km along the waterfront daily.
Long term guest (ie more than 28 days interested only in self serviced accommodations) feel free to inquire with me and lets see if what I can offer you!
You have access to our present home and we would like you to take care and respect it as it would be your own home. We take for granted that you follow our house rules such as smoking outside, no events and party.
Interaction with guests
I may be available for a quick introduction to the apartment and neighborhood, but otherwise will not be present during your stay. If you wonder anything don´t hesitate to contact me.
Other things to note
I wonder if there is a more priceworthy, comfortable, pleasant offer? Please give me some feedback when you stayed here.
• Please respect the general Swedish house rule of quiet in the house between 10 pm and 6 am.
• No events and party.
• No pets are allowed due to allergies.
• Never let anyone through the main entrance if that person does not have a code. If they ask you to open for them just say they have to call the person they are to visit/work for. There should be no workers coming into this flat unless you have been informed so by us.
• The door and must be locked and windows closed at all times whenever guests are not present. Losing the keys is not an option.
• No smoking indoors. No throwing of cigarette waste out of balcony.
• The balcony is a nice spot in the summer and serves as an “extra room” from early in the morning. If you find flowers dry, we appreciate if you give them some water.
• When you leave the flat make sure that windows are closed (it is easy to forget roof windows, and if so you might come into a swimming pool when back).
• Don’t leave the textiles and cushions on balcony when you leave the flat or at night (in case of rain).
• House cleaning is prepaid but we expect you to wash your own dishes and throw the garbage.
• Before check out, take off the sheets and put them on a pile in the hall way with the used towels. Thank you so much!
• If something brakes please let us know, this can happen, but we would like to know from you;-)
Family father with two kids and a lovely wife. We work as metal designer and graphic designer. I like to learn new things, travel to Italy, listen at Daft Punk, play with my kids, and hunt for mushrooms in an endless forest. Straightforward and present. Here and now. If there is a problem it is to be solved. Use your gut feeling and brain.