Well furnished, newly renovated apartment. Stone throw from popular cafés, bars, restaurants and walking distance from a mall and indoor market place.
30 sec walk from U-Bahn Birrkenstraße, 10 min walk from S-Bahn Westhaven.
Large family dog is present, but is never allowed into your room.
You will be staying in our second living room with a plasma tv, Chrome-cast and ample storage and work space. We mostly have an open door policy, but you're welcome to close it for privacy.
- As much as I use to enjoy smoking, I can no longer tolerate it. Unfortunately this means that smoking is prohibited in all areas of the apartment. However, in the inner courtyard and back garden smoking is allowed, as long as you dispose of the cigarette buds adequately.
- I love animals, we have a large Bernese mix ourselves, but due to his jealous nature I can not provide the promise of you enjoying your time with us if you also have a pet. For that reason I put our status as "no pets allowed". If you feel your pet would be an exception to this reasoning, just let me know. We are happy to accommodate.
- Treat our home as it were your own. Don't leave dirty dishes and such around, and generally just clean up after yourself. If you are looking for a place to trash, just go to a hotel. The furniture and appliances we have are quite expensive, so treat them with care. If you break anything we expect you to replace it / compensate for the damage done. Some items in our home are irreplaceable, so this is your fair warning.
- Again, this is Mike's and my first home together, so I can not emphasise the importance of treating our place as it were your own. I would really like to continue hosting to those looking to explore Berlin and all its treasures, but we can only do this if you treat the place with care.
- Please respect the strict rules we have set for Yogi, our dog. He is young and impressionable, so consistency in his life is very important!
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Recently graduated from UCONN with a Physics degree, currently apartment hunting in Berlin. I got into the Design Thinking program that's hosted at HPI in Potsdam. I have a 10 month old puppy named Yogi, I take him with me everywhere. I love to travel, and very frequently will go on adventures that are tightly packed with everything I want to do, so I end up jumping around a lot from one thing to the next. But I'm always up for sitting outside somewhere and enjoying a nice cup of coffee over a chat!