Private living suite in a newly Green built, modern home in the heart of West Asheville, NC in a quiet residential neighborhood only minutes from all the attractions that make Asheville such an amazing place to live & play. This Airbnb listing has been inspected and permitted through the City of Asheville Building Safety Department. A copy of the Permit can be found in the space photographs in this listing.
- Check In Time is 3pm and Check Out is 11am
- No more than 4 people allowed
- Absolutely no smoking on the premises (inside or out)
- As a guest, you will be provided your own parking space in our 2 car driveway to accommodate your vehicle. This space will be yours as you come and go. Street parking is not allowed by the city on our street and also please do not park on the neighboring property's parking strip. If your travel requires more than 1 vehicle please lets us know when you book so we can make necessary arrangements on our end to accommodate the other vehicle in your party.
- We live on the main floor and work a typical work week so we respectfully ask that quiet hours be maintained from 10pm - 6am Sunday-Thursday.
- Please do not take items such as towels, linens, utensils, or dishware away from the property for any reason.
Lastly, the house utility closets are located in the lower level of the home and can only be accessed by entering the Suite. In the rare event we must access these areas during your stay one of us will notify you by either text, phone call, or knocking prior to entering.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Hello! My name is Kevin, and this beautiful lady with the amazing smile is Nancy. Nancy and I have lived in Asheville for 18 and 9 years respectively. I am a 43 year old professional in the construction industry, and Nancy is a Special Education teacher. If we are not out and about enjoying this amazing town then we're likely spending time in the mountains camping, hiking, rafting, or most importantly - mountain biking! We love to travel, and if we can do that and see live music at the same time then its perfect!