- one bus-line ride (no switching buses) to and from airport and train/bus station
- superfast 52Mbps WiFi
- professionally cleaned for your stay
- few steps from waterfront
- right at Aristotelous square
- high ceiling
- balcony access
- blackout blinds
- fully equipped kitchen
- rack for clothes - hair dryer, hangers, iron and ironing board
- work station
ATTENTION: after you book the house *manual* will be made available to you. Make sure to read it before coming.
Please leave your shoes at the entrance (no shoes around the house).
Smoking allowed only in the balconies and kitchen.
The apartment entrance door is to be LOCKED at all times (not just shut).
DO NOT leave dirty clothes in bathroom after showering. Do not leave the bathroom floor towel soaking wet. Please remove it before showering.
LBGTQ people of all creeds welcome.
This host has 168 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I was born at Chania, Crete. I studied abroad and I love traveling.
In the case that I am out of town, the housekeeper will check you in the apartment. You may still always contact me here, on and on viber for any questions.