This apartment is very conveniently located right by the metro station. Few minutes away from Paris center. Everything is included. You will feel at home away from home.
This 1 bedroom apartement has been fully renovated and decorated, it's very well located. During your stay, you will feel at home and live like a "true" parisian.
Elegant and sunny apartment a stone's throw away from Paris center
It is located 100m from the subway stop, so you are minutes away from the center of Paris. A lovely quiet retreat in a romantic city.
- Safe, clean one bedroom apartement.
- Located on the 2nd flloor in walk up.
- It's suitable for up to 4 people
- Internet connection,
- Fully equipped kitchen ( coffee maker, hotplates, microwave, electric kettle, washing machine etc),
-Clean bathroom with shower and plenty of clean, soft towels available.
The apartment is close to all necessary stores, bakery, grocery store, pharmacy, laundry. They are all on the corner of the street. Street parking is generally easy, ofter directly in front of the building.
Large and confortable living area, great kitchen, nice bed with queen mattress.
Wifi, track lighting, decorative fireplaces, hardwood floors.
Ivry : 20 min from Saint-Germain-des-Prés
To reach Paris center quickly, several solutions:
- BUS 125, 1 min walk, will take you to Paris in 5min.
- Line 7 of the metro station, Pierre et Marie Curie, 2 min walk on line 7, this line will take you to places such as , Châtelet, Palais Royal Musée du Louvre (louvre museum), Opera( Opera Garnier), Hausmann (Galerie Lafayette).
RER C, 12 min walk, Ivry-sur-Seine is the last station before Paris, the RER will take you to Saint Michel – Notre-Dame (Latin Quarter - Saint-Germain-des-Prés ) in 9min, Musée d'Orsay in 12min, the Eiffel Tower and Orly Airport in less than 20min !
I always appreciate you telling me a bit about yourself and why you're visiting when making a request as this helps me to be on the lookout for things you might enjoy your stay in this beautiful city.
- Hi there, We are fun, welcoming, serious but cool (well, I hope ;) We do have a few rules though: Please no party in the premises unless otherwise agreed. No smoking and no pets Please also make sure to keep your shoes OFF the carpet. Do not lose the key or it will be impacted on your deposit (Key replacement only is 120 eur, the cost of involving a locksmith will also be charged to you if necessary). We'll do our maximum to accommodate you for check in/out time but please, keep in mind that this is not an hotel with 24h check in. We usually agree on time (check in/out) prior to your arrival but please try not to be late as we have a day job as well and a baby :) A late check in fee (after our check in window) may apply. Enjoy your stay!
This host has 22 reviews for other properties.View other reviews