Quite and peaceful apartment with balcony. Explore Kuala Lumpur with ease, with everything just a short ride away, then relax and unwind in the spectacular roof top Infinity Pool. The perfect escape to enjoy everything the city has to offer and more.
• Rooftop infinity pool
• Free 1 hour Yoga sessions daily
• Free WiFi
• Housekeeping on-demand
This apartment is exclusively yours for the duration of your stay without interruption. My staff or I will always be on hand nearby if needed.
Cozy and comfortable apartment, equipped with everything you need for your trip to the city.
Neat and fully equipped.
• Electric cooker
• Electric kettle
Open plan with pool views. A balcony extends from the Living Area.
• Dining table
• Comfortable 2-seater sofa + chaise lounge
• 42” Flat screen TV
Sleeps up to 3 people.
• 1 king size bed
• 1 floor mattress (if you book for 5 persons)
• Ensuite bathroom
• Open-style wardrobe
Sleeps up to 2 people.
• 1 queen size bed
• Cool, even without air-conditioners turned on
• Pool view
As guests you will have access to most of the amenities (charges may apply).
• Laundry services - Level 4 (charges apply)
• Rooftop infinity pool - Level 37
• Swimming Pool
• Steam room
• Reading room
• Sky Bar and Restaurant
You will be provided with 1 set of keys and 1 access card. I can give you an additional set of keys but NOT an extra access card. The access card is used to access your floor and the facilities in the building. During your stay, if you don't have the access card with you, you will have to register at the reception in the lobby and a security guard will give you access to your floor.
Interaction with guests
I will try to be there for your check-in at Regalia. In many instances I may not be able to be present in person. However, I will give you prior notice with instructions on how to check-in. Don't worry, I've never left any of my guests stranded.
This is usually how I interact with my guests:
1. Email - before arrival
2. Mobile text message - before and on arrival
3. In-Person (for any issues that require me to be there)
4. Phone - for any urgent issues
Other things to note
Getting around couldn’t be easier. Virtually everything in the City is no more than a 15 minute cab ride away. Also, if you’d like to get out of the city to explore, I can organise a car for you personally. I can also arrange airport transfers for you. Just drop me a message.
I love guests with general good etiquette who will treat the apartment like their own home. Beyond that, here are a full important rules:
1. If you break anything, please let me know. Charges will apply.
2. No pets allowed.
3. No smoking in the apartment. Smoking is allowed in the balcony.
4. Please wash all used dishes and utensils before leaving.
5. Kindly turn off the air-conditioners when there is no one in the apartment.
6. Please be considerate to the neighbors and keep noise levels down. Strictly no parties.
I love traveling and adventure. Recent places that I've visited and fallen in love with include Angkor Wat in Siem Reap (Cambodia), Inle Lake (Myanmar), Krabi (Thailand), and Lorne (Melbourne).
I have a weakness for wine paired with good food.
When I'm not watching movies or eating, I try to work hard.