Only 2+ miles from Main and Spring Streets, this private, quiet country high-ceiling loft is smoke-free and pet-free with 1-2 bedrooms, spacious living room, wifi, kitchen, deck, bathroom, linens, washer & dryer. Sleeping up to 7, our loft is perfect for families.
Lots of windows and light in this cozy, pine-paneled, lofted ceiling apartment that is decorated with furniture from Hawaii.
Interaction with guests
Please text Rachelle with any questions or needs. Thanks!
Other things to note
Please make sure to engage both latches on the side porch gate, so the dogs can not escape. Also, our back yard gate latch is tricky, so make sure it is fully latched behind you by giving it a little push test.
• Guests are expected to assimilate into our quiet, family-friendly home environment with consideration for our family, neighbors, children, pets and home.
• Please join us in conserving as much energy as possible by turning off the lights, the fans and the thermostat down to 60 (with windows closed) when you leave. The garage and porch lights are motion-activated when it is dark out. I am also happy to turn on your entry stair lights and fans/thermostat to 70 at dusk if I am around. Please let me know how I can help.
• The loft is child-friendly, but is not child-proofed. Minor children must be carefully supervised at all times, especially when allowed by guardians to be in the loft's loft in the second bedroom (at your own risk). We expect children to be naturally curious, so please help them to handle items gently and put things back where they found them.
• Should guests choose to climb into the loft's loft in the second bedroom at their own risk, please pay special attention and take care of your safety needs/concerns and those of your children.
• Whoever uses our network agrees to use it only for legal purposes and promises not to use it for illegal uploading, downloading, or other illegal activities.
• To adjust the firmness of the dual chamber sleep number air bed in the master bedroom, please lay on the side of the bed you want to adjust before using the remote to add or remove air to your satisfaction.
• Please remove your shoes when wet or dirty.
• Please wash your own dishes by rinsing, putting them in the dishwasher and starting it up before the end of your stay.
• Please inform the homeowner of any issues or damage.
• Keeping our loft clean and allergy-friendly is our first priority, so I'm sorry to say we do not accommodate pets.
This host has 52 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Originally born and raised in Hawaii, I am a mother of twins, foodie, seamstress, interior redecorator, educator, clinical social worker and REALTOR. My husband, Tom, born in Vermont, is a 1988 alum and chemistry professor at Williams College, runner, private pilot, beer brewer and soccer/hockey dad. Our teenage twin daughters, Keiko and Amaya (yes, identical), are very active student athletes (soccer, hockey, nordic cross country skiing and track & field), who are willing to take on a babysitting gig in their spare time. We have been living in Williamstown since 1998 and love our 2 fuzzy Keeshonds, 2 Maine Coon cats, fresh eggs from our 14 free-ranging chickens and visiting our family in Hawaii and Vermont as often as possible. We also love to watch movies, play board games, bake/cook, sit in front of the blazing fire and help our guests feel relaxed and comfortable.