Newly renovated in the heart of the city, designed with comfort and relaxation in mind. Located in the middle of all the the city's best restaurants, shops and bars. Easy walking access to everything you need. The perfect base for a holiday or business trip.
Every aspect of the apartment has been considered with comfort and convenience in mind.
- Egyptian cotton linen.
- Two oversize, extra length single beds.
- 49inch LG with Netflix
- Ultra plush gowns.
- Custom made couch and the worlds most comfortable beanbag for unwinding after a long day exploring the city.
- Big, walk in shower and soft close toilet seats.
- 100% block out curtains coupled with double glazed, noise cancelling windows for those mornings you want to sleep in.
- Designer lighting complete with motion sensors for ultimate convenience.
- Custom designed bent steel staircases.
- Hair dryer
Interaction with guests
I live and work in the city and know every aspect that makes Cape Town such a beautiful place to visit. I live around the corner and I am always available any time of day or night. I offer all guests a comprehensive guidebook on check in to help with everything from the best restaurants in town to secret beaches.
Other things to note
Free, uncapped high speed wifi. Optional, paid cleaning service should you need it on any other day. Undercover parking available across the road. Please enquire for details.
Please relax and make yourself at home.
Please be sure to dry off any spilt fluids on the timber floors immediately.
Please don't smoke inside the apartment or in the courtyard. The cafe next door is perfect for a coffee and smoke.
Please don't use the fire door in the courtyard to get in and out of the building. Front main entrance door only.
From Dec 27, 2017 - Jan 05, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
This host has 222 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I live and work in the city and I love everything about Cape Town and what it has to offer. I love traveling and regularly stay in Airbnb homes so I appreciate what makes a great stay and I am always happy to help guests where I can add that extra convenience or enjoyment factor.