Sunset Stay is a modest 2 bedroom apartment located in a lively village community.
Buses here will take you directly into town within 10 minutes and to Grand Anse beach within an additional 15 minutes. Travelling via private transport will cut this time in half.
3 beaches are within a 15 minute walk from apartment.
Buses pass in front to the apartment.
- full kitchen
- coffee, tea, sugar & salt
- fans in bedroom
- mosquito nets on all windows & doors
- washing machine
No TV & No A/C
You will have access to the entire apartment, garage/ parking facility and garden/yard.
Interaction with guests
I am always a phone call or message away.
Other things to note
The residents love domestic animals.
Please be aware that you will hear dogs barking, cocks crowing and noises from other domestic animals together with the noise of persons doing their various outdoor jobs.I suggest carrying ear plugs for additional comfort.
Please read thoroughly:
1. Infants will be counted as 'guests' and thus will be charged accordingly
2. Total guest maximum is 3 persons (including infants) - exceptions can be made
3. Approval must be given beforehand if there will be more than 3 guests (guests include infants & children). Each additional guest after 2 (guests) will be charged 10 US per night.
4. Pets are not allowed
5. Absolutely no smoking inside the apartment
6. The rental is not suitable for infants and children
7. This is NOT a hotel - this is my private residence & I am providing budget friendly accommodation
8. I do not charge a 'cleaning fee' - please clean up after yourself
9. Remove all garbage and personal belongings from the rental upon check out
10. Meals are NOT included in the rate - you are responsible for providing your own meals. I may provide a complimentary meal(s).
11. Only persons named in the booking will be allowed to stay at my rental
12. Residents keep domestic animals & pets (dogs, cats, cocks, goats) so there may be some barking/ crowing from time to time.
13. As per booking, only the initial towels and toiletries are provided.
Thank you for your interest in my rental
This host has 62 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I'm Clema!
I reside in the beautiful isle of spice, Grenada. I love cooking, baking and making people feel right at home. I strive to ensure that my guests enjoy their stay at my rentals. I am always just a phone call or text message away.
My rentals Sunset Stay, Sunny Yellow and Comfort Stay are NOT hotels or guest houses but are budget friendly accommodations that are ideal for budget travelers looking to experience the true vibe of Grenada.
I welcome you to stay at my apartments where you can Live Like a Local!
See you soon.
Spice Isle Lady