Entire side of Duplex Home in quiet neighborhood, Hip Donelson. Private parking. Private entrance. Pets allowed with fenced-in private backyard. 10 mins to downtown Nashville and Airport. 10 mins to Grand Ole Opry, Opryland Hotel & Opry Mills.
1. No smoking inside or outside the apartment allowed. We are highly allergic.
2. Pets are welcome - Pick up after your pets. Plastic bags are available in the bottom kitchen drawer near the sink. The tan trash bin is in the backyard near the gate for disposal.
3. There are old towels in the laundry room to use for your pets if needed.
4. Help me keep the towels white. We have provided brown or gray hand towels and wash cloths in each bedroom for make-up removal, etc.
5. There is no garbage disposal, so please don't put food and scraps down the sink.
6. If needed, garbage bags are under the kitchen sink. Please place trash in the tan garbage can in the side yard next to the gate. The green garbage can is for recycling paper, aluminum & metal products. Trash pick-up is curb-side Friday mornings. We will move the cans from the side yard either Friday morning early or Thursday evening.
7. Please respect the hour of night for TV & Stereo or other volume.
8. Please, no parties! No more than 6 total visitors, including guests, w/o approval. 4 guests are standard. Extra guests are $25/night/guest.
9. Leave the used towels on the bathroom floor.
10. Upon departure, close the door. It will lock automatically.
We want you to have a 5 Star Stay. If you have any concerns, problems or questions, please contact us immediately.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I am originally from Illinois and now live in Nashville, Tennessee with my best friend and the love of my life, Kevin. We want to retire with ocean, sand, fish and birds on our doorstep. We have one big dog, Buddy, a Great Pyrenees Mix and one cat, Lucy Lu.
Cooking and gardening are my passions. I like all kinds of food. Whether it is a vegetable or a flower, getting dirt on my hands is my therapy. I even like to weed the gardens.
I believe everyone should put as much positive energy into the universe as possible.