About this listing
Treat this as your home from the moment you arrive. - Newly remodeled & roomy basement apartment includes comfortable private room with queen bed & 3 piece armoire. 8 min drive to downtown, 5 to the freeway. Free parking & complimentary bicycles.
- The house is decked-out and accommodating with acid etched concrete floors throughout. - This is your house from now until departure, and everything is ready for your arrival.
- Below are a list of items/points that I myself care about when I arrive in a space for the first time, listed in order:
- You'll enjoy a comfortable, private bedroom with queen size bed.
- Your door is quipped with a keyless electronic lock for your connivance.
- Full closet, including shelving.
- Work desk with dual chairs for productivity.
- Multiple power outlets.
- The signal is a strong one, and connection problems are a rarity.
Expect a fast 110 Mbps download and 12 Mbps upload.
CAN I MOVE AROUND AT NIGHT?
- Absolutely. I do it myself, often pulling all-nighters on one or another work project. It is a quieter time to be sure, but you needn’t feel a bit constrained.
- Jetted tub and full sit-down stone shower. There is no a hot water shortage so enjoy. :)
- Guest towels and washcloths for convenience.
- Personal toiletry space is ready to go.
- Hair dryer ready to hand.
- Extra Personal Towels & Washcloths.
- Blow Dryer.
- Community items:
Flatware, Silverware, Cookware, Microwave Oven, Bagel Toaster, Wine & Bottle Opener, etc, etc.
- Refrigerator: You have a cleared / clean sovereign space in the refrigerator that is all yours during your stay. It is labeled for you for ease of use. Also feel free to make use of “fair game” common items such as ketchup/mustard and other sauces.
- Gas Range Oven
A four top burner with standard oven and warming drawer.
- Cupboard Space: Has also been set aside for you. :)
- In a nutshell, you can use any and all of the public spaces at your leisure. You also have access to the back yard which includes a seated and lighted pergola near the barbecue and the large fire pit.
- His and Hers complimentary bicycles are also available to you.
- Washer Dryer Onsite + Detergent / Dryer Sheets, etc.
- Handy-dandy illustrated house map *see listing images
- Washer and dryer are in the home, along with complimentary detergent, bleach, dryer sheets, iron and ironing board.
The main entrance is a touch-lock so you don't need to bother with a key... enter and leave any time, I respect your autonomy. :)
All common areas are yours to use and experience. This includes Living Room, Kitchen, Laundry Area and backyard with fire-pit and pergola.
Interaction with guests
I do not live in this unit, but I am generally close by.
Feel free to communicate with me as often or as little as you like, both now and in the future. I wish to facilitate your having a fantastic stay.
Provided I am in the state, I'll be available to help you at pretty much any point throughout your stay and, if I am away, I've made sure you will have no trouble getting in and settled, and everything in the house has been marked with the AirBnB logo and notes so you'll never have to look for anything. :)
- Clean up after yourself in a normal way. :)
- Smoking is not allowed inside the home.
- Otherwise, this is your house while you are here. Enjoy it.
This host has 382 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.