A 1-bedroom condominium with a living and dining area, kitchen, and bathroom.
A refrigerator, cooking appliances, and cooking and dining utensils are available. The sinks and shower area are fitted with a water heater.
Separate air conditioning units for the bedroom and the rest of the condo unit.
With a minimalist design, everything in the unit is brand new.
My place (a condominium unit) is in Tower D of The Grove by Rockwell.
The Grove has a serene, relaxed, resort-like feel. Exclusivity and Security is assured.
This is the owner's "shared but private" space. The unit is new and is maintained and cared for personally by the owner.
We want to ensure privacy for our Guests, however I can be contacted for anything at any time by my Guests.
Guests can access the following amenities while checked-in in our unit:
- outdoor pools
- amenity deck
- jogging path.
Interaction with guests
I will be more than happy to assist guests with recommendations on people, places, things, and events within and around the metro and the country. Confirmed guests can reach me through my cellphone, via SMS and/or Viber.
Other things to note
There is a Value Added Tax or VAT of 12% but this is normally included in the amount paid by customers. Most restaurants, hotels, bars, or service shops charge customers with Service Charge of 10%+. The Philippines does not have a tipping culture, however, should you feel worth it, please feel free to let them know you appreciate their services by tipping. :)
To my Guests:
For a pleasurable & hassle-free stay at our place, here are a few helpful reminders:
- The place is new and so is everything inside it; please be mindful and do take care of the place.
- To avoid inconvenience, please follow the maximum number of guests allowed inside the place (maximum of 3 [three] persons only).
- Pets are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED inside the place.
- Smoking is STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED inside the place; there are designated smoking areas around the building/s.
- Consideration and respect to other units and residents is a must, especially from 10:00PM onwards.
- Please understand that my place's HOUSE RULES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE.