About this listing
This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Slidell cottage sleeps 6 and is the ultimate waterfront home away from home! You’ll surely feel at ease with the abode’s WiFi, gas grill and more. Whether you fish all day or simply relax, you’ll have a memorable stay!
This waterfront oasis on the Geoghegan Canal features a spacious 1,300 square feet of well appointed living space, making it an ideal accommodation choice for a family or group of close friends looking for a memorable Louisiana lake retreat. There’s also a large 5-bedroom house situated on the same plot of waterfront land, which you can rent in addition to this cozy cottage for added space and privacy, making this property a wonderful choice for multiple families traveling together.
You’ll immediately feel at ease upon arriving at this property, which is surrounded by grass and stunning waterways, creating a magnificently peaceful ambiance that’s unique to the area. Experience the best of outdoor living with a private, partially covered dock, which boasts a lovely picnic table, bright fishing spotlights for night fishing and 2 sizable boat slips. Look forward to beginning leisurely vacation days sipping your morning coffee while observing the serene environment that surrounds you - nature lovers will be in paradise!
All the modern comforts of your own home are here to make you as comfortable as possible, including wireless internet access, air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, a fully equipped kitchen with all necessary culinary appliances and 2 flat screen TVs - one of which is equipped with cable for your entertainment needs. After spending the afternoon fishing and crabbing on one of the nearby lakes, return home and throw the day’s catch on the gas grill! Once dinner is ready, dine outdoors as the gorgeous sunset casts its wide-ranging hues on the water-rich surroundings. When the sun wanes, retire to the bedroom’s cloud-like queen-sized bed, or either of the living area’s 2 pullout beds, to rest up for the next exciting Louisiana day!
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include wireless internet access, air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen, complimentary toiletries, gas grill, 2 flat screen TVs, cable on 1 TV, and much more
- Revel in the best of outdoor living on the private, partially-covered boat dock with spotlights for night fishing and spectacular canal views!
- Spectacular waterfront location - Easy access to Rigolets Marina, outdoor recreation, Mississippi casinos and New Orleans attractions!
- 'Big Blue Crab,' a 5-bedroom vacation rental house, sits on the same property and can be rented for additional space
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- 2 Sleeper Sofas in the Living Room can accommodate a total of 4 additional guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that this home is located on the same property as a second, 5-bedroom vacation rental home. Additional guests may be staying on the premises during your stay
- While near the water, children must wear lifejackets at all times. Please remember to supply your own
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.