This 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Bend condo can sleep up to 4 guests and offers wireless internet access, a modern kitchen and more. Look forward to witnessing gorgeous 360-degree views from the summit of Mt. Bachelor and shredding fresh powder!
With 680 square feet of beautifully appointed living space, this cozy Bend vacation rental condo is an ideal accommodation choice for a couple or small family out for an unforgettable mountain retreat. Sleeping arrangements include a cloud-like king-sized bed in the master bedroom and a pullout sleeper sofa in the living room, both of which will ensure a restful night’s sleep before each new day of Oregon adventures. Enjoy waking up in the morning to sip your steaming hot coffee as you admire stunning views of the Deschutes National Forest, right from your very own private deck!
Spend your downtime in the condo's inviting living room, boasting a beautiful brick wood-burning fireplace to keep you warm on chilly winter nights. For your convenience, eco-friendly logs are available at the lodge to burn in the fireplace. After a thrilling day of outdoor activities, return back to the condo and prepare a delectable meal in the well-kept kitchen, complete with modern appliances like a stove, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and cookware needed to feed your hungry travel companions. Once dinner is ready, perch atop the bar stools to enjoy your delicious home-cooked dish. Although there's plenty to do in the surrounding area, you may never want to leave the comfort of this charming dwelling, as it comes with everything you could possibly need for a relaxing stay, from air conditioning and nice linens to complimentary wireless internet access and 2 big flat screen TVs with cable, located in the bedroom and living room.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include wireless internet access, 2 big flat screen TVs with cable, air conditioning, and access to the complex recreational facilities including swimming pools, hot tubs, horseback riding, pickle ball, tennis courts, fishing, ice skating on the premises, and more
- Enjoy spectacular views of Deschutes National Forest and green recreation area from the unit's private balcony!
- Unbeatable location! Just minutes from phenomenal skiing at Mt. Bachelor, tubing, hiking, mountain biking, golfing, and other popular outdoor activities
- Only 15 minutes away from great shopping, entertainment, and wonderful eating establishments in downtown Bend and Old Mill District!
- Walking distance to golf and tons of hiking trails contiguous to the condo
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Queen-Sized Sleeper Sofa in Living Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $75 fee (maximum 1 pet)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
This host has 1292 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.