By staying at this 3-bed + loft, 2-bath home with room for 8 guests, you’ll enjoy a comfortable environment and terrific location near Lake Texoma. Relax on the large deck overlooking handsome woods and a small creek, or lounge in the cozy interior!
You’ll simply adore this delightful home from the moment you first arrive on the property! The classic A-frame design reflects the serene environment, where you’ll find abundant peace and quiet. The abode’s interior is equally appealing, presenting an open floor plan reminiscent of the 1970s with stylish furnishings and elegant wood touches in every direction. Additionally, you’ll feel at ease knowing that everything you need is here, including laundry machines, a flat screen TV with satellite service and wireless internet access.
Awake from your restful slumber and step out onto the small balcony, extending off the upstairs master bedroom, where you can sip a cappuccino and enjoy the invigorating morning breeze. Spend the day exploring the numerous activities this area has to offer, then return to take a load off in the spacious living room. Nap on the inviting couches, watch some afternoon TV or read a good book as the soothing warmth of the magnificent gas fireplace provides a leisurely ambiance. If the weather is nice, spend the afternoon catching up with your loved ones and admiring the calm, wooded scenery on the spacious, 600 square foot deck. Look forward to feeling like a gourmet chef in the full kitchen, equipped with upscale appliances and all the culinary utensils necessary to concoct your family’s favorite recipe. When the sun dips down behind the trees, stay warm around the dazzling outdoor fire pit and roast marshmallows under the Texas night sky.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full kitchen, private upstairs and downstairs deck access and balcony, outdoor fire pit, gas fireplace, laundry machines, flat screen TV with satellite, and wireless internet access
- Internet TV via Roku with Sling with Fox Sports Southwest, Amazon Prime and Netflix
- Property backs up to the Corps of Engineers and Lake Texoma
- Enjoy passes to the subdivision dock on Lake Texoma
- Master Bedroom 1: Queen-sized Bed
- Master Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed
- A Twin-sized Bed with Twin-sized Trundle in the Loft is available and can be made into a Full-sized Bed or left as 2 Twins
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee (maximum 3 small or 2 medium/large pets allowed)
- Please note that the home is not child proof. Guests are responsible for child safety
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
This host has 1325 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.