About this listing
Cape Escape-Yacht Club/Waterfront/Private Pool/Spa/Lift/Direct Access-Includes Utilities
Welcome to our Cape Escape! Envision this...waking up to the sounds of exotic birds singing in the beautiful morning sunshine! You grab your cup of coffee and head down to your dock.
This is the perfect vacation rental home for your Florida journey. Enjoy the comfortable vacation living in our beautiful pool home located in the yacht club area of Cape Coral, on a canal, just MINUTES away with direct access to the open waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
This home features a large family room with a large 60 inch smart TV/DVD, a bright and attractively furnished lanai, 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The large master suite features a cozy King size bed and a 32 inch smart TV with an en-suite bathroom, tiled shower and a huge walk-in closet. Also, there are three additional rooms, one featuring a Queen size bed, one outfitted with 2 twin beds, and one with a Daybed that sleeps 2 very comfortably and gaming TV. No need to bring linens or go to the Laundromat...we have everything you need, just like home.
The fully equipped kitchen, which has everything you will need - that's if you so wish to cook!
The pool area - with south east exposure - has a comfortable patio set, loungers and a large gas BBQ grill for everyone's enjoyment. The resort like heated pool features ceramic dolphins/turtles swimming to set the mood! The pool overlooks the canal with boat dock and 10k lift; you can salt water fish off your own dock! If you don't have your own vessel, no worries, you can rent one nearby and keep it your back yard during your stay.
Swim in your own heated pool or enjoy the beach just around the corner. Olympic size pool, tennis and racquetball available at the Cape Coral Yacht Club just 1.8 miles away. Sanibel and Captiva with their famous shelling beaches are 30 minutes away by car. This home is a 5 minute drive to the beach, shops and restaurants for every taste. Wonderful Golf courses are nearby. If you so wish, there is plenty to do on your vacation!
This is your home-away-from-home, so let the relaxation and fun begin! Once you have experienced a vacation in this home, we are sure it will be your favorite vacation spot for years to come. Welcome to our Cape Escape and enjoy your stay!
Interaction with guests
Please enjoy your stay. If you need to contact us at anytime, please reach out to us (Mike & Patty ) (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Other things to note
Cancellation Policy - 100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
When booking your stay you have stated that you agreed to the House Rules.
Short Term Rental Agreement for 5257 Stratford Court, Cape Coral FL
Check In 4:00 PM - Check Out 10:00 AM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. PETS/SMOKING: No pets are allowed on or in the premises. No smoking is allowed inside the premises.
2. OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of persons, including children is limited to 8. If more than 8 people are found to occupy the home, Tenant's $500 security deposit will be forfeited. Excess occupancy constitutes default of this agreement and Tenant's eviction.
3. CARE OF PROPERTY: Tenant agrees to return premises to owner, on expiration of this Agreement, in the same order and cleanliness as near as possible to the condition it was found upon arriving. Tenant shall leave no more than 2 loads of laundry for cleaner. If more, Tenant will be charged extra. The Tenant will repair, replace or pay for any breakage or damage to the property, furnishings and equipment. Such determination will be made at the discretion of the Owner. Your security deposit is fully refundable within 30 days of termination of occupancy provided that real and personal property are in the same condition as when occupancy commenced and all terms of this Agreement are met.
4. OWNER LIABILITY/DAMAGE/INSURANCE: Owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage, death or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporarily defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will owner accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
5. GUEST LIABILITY/DAMAGE/INSURANCE: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully release and discharges and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the owner of the property against all loss, damage, expense, and penalty arising from any action of the guest or visitors of the guest which causes injury of whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur, or death to any person or damage to any property in connection with the occupancy of the premise. Guests are encouraged to secure the appropriate travelers or vacation insurance and/or renters insurance.
6. REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE: Repair and maintenance problems must be brought to Owner's attention within 48 hours of occupancy or occurrence, or Guest will be held liable for all such damages or repairs. Owner will not be responsible for any unauthorized expenses incurred by Guest or his/her guests.
7. ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS: If Owner employs the services of an attorney to enforce any conditions of this Agreement, to collect any amounts due, the eviction of the Guest, or because Guest takes any action to recover deposits not due, Guest shall be liable to Owner for reasonable attorney's fees and costs incurred by Owner.
8. SHORT-TERM RENTAL: It is expressly understood and agreed that this is a short-term vacation rental, and is not a lease or other long term residential tenancy agreement. This Agreement is only for the licensed use of the Property for the stated Term. It creates no property rights in Guest and no rights to renewal or for recurring usage. This Agreement is also neither a Time-Share sale, Plan of Time-Share Development, nor Vacation Club.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of Reservation Deposit and Final Balance, if paid, and such party will not be permitted to check in and/or will be subject to immediate eviction with the forfeiture of all amounts paid.
10. GENERAL TERMS: If any section, clause, paragraph or term of this Agreement is held or determined to be void, invalid or unenforceable, for any reason, all other terms, clauses or paragraphs herein shall be severed and remain in force and effect. Guest is to be mindful that this Property is located in a residential neighborhood. Guest is expected to be courteous to residents and guests, and to be respectful of the rights of others.
11. ADDITIONAL FEES AND CHARGES: A $50/hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time. A $25 fee will be charged for each lost key.
12. PAYMENT BY CASHIER/CERTIFIED BANK CHECK: Any check returned by the bank for whatever reason will be charged a $50 fee and possible cancellation of Reservation and all rights and privileges hereunder. No Reservation is effective until receipt and clearance of Final Payment. Checks should be made payable to Patty Greco.
13. NO ADDITIONS: No fixtures, appliances, or air conditioning shall be installed without written consent of the owner.
14. VISITATION PERMISSION: The Owner/Representative shall have access to the premises during daytime hours to make repairs.
15. REPAIRS: Appliances, air conditioning and amenities are not guaranteed and refunds will not be given due to breakdown. Repairs will be made by the Owner as soon as possible. A local contact phone number will be given upon request if any issues arise. (e.g.: can't gain access to home)
16. RENTABILITY: If said property is destroyed by fire or acts of God so as to be unfit for occupancy, either prior to or during the term of the Agreement, the Owner shall return an equitable prorated share of any rents that may have been paid in advance. The Agreement shall not terminate as a result of cosmetic defects or inoperable non-essential appliances.
17. SUBLETTING: The Tenant shall not sublet the premises without written consent of the owner.
18. DEFAULT: Any default by the Tenant under the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall result in the termination of this Agreement and the premises must be vacated immediately with no refund to the Tenant.
19. CANCELLATIONS: If cancellation of this reservation by Guest is received IN WRITING MORE THAN 60 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE, Owner will refund the sums you have paid, less a $250 cancellation fee. If your notice of cancellation is RECEIVED LESS THAN 60 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE, you will forfeit all sums paid, except for the Security Deposit and any FL tax received, unless Owner is able to re-rent the property to someone else, at the same rate, for the same period. If the property is rented, you will only be charged the $250 cancellation fee. Failure to pay the Final Payment in a timely manner will be considered a cancellation and you will forfeit all sums paid to that point.
20. ACCEPTANCE: Reservations cannot be guaranteed until deposit is received and the Agreement is fully executed. This Agreement is subject to the approval and acceptance of the owner.
21. KEYS: A combination lock is used to gain access to the house. Two (2) sets of keys are located in the drawer next to the refrigerator. These items must be returned to the drawer in order for your security deposit to be returned.
22. SECURITY DEPOSIT: The security deposit will be returned within 30 days of Tenant's departure.
23. MINORS: Tenant affirms that he/she is an adult and the property will not be occupied by minors unless an adult is present.
24. POOL/SPA: It is the responsibility of an adult on the lease to ensure safety of children 16 or younger in and around the pool/spa area.
25. GLASS: NO glass/bottles are permitted around the pool/spa. If broken glass is found in the pool/spa and has damaged the system in any way and the pool/spa needs to be drained/filled you will be responsible for the cost of the repairs over and above your $500 damage deposit.
25. CANAL: You are in the Sunshine state where at any given time you may see (Dolphin, Manatee, Otter, Snakes, Alligator, Crocodile). If you are fortunate to see any of these please do not feed them and swim at your own risk.
26. DOCK/LIFT: Should be used with caution at all times at your own risk.
27. ACKNOWLEDGMENT: The Tenant accepting this Agreement must be at least 25 years of age, will be staying at the property for the length of the term, and will be held responsible for all other parties and/or visitors for compliance with this Agreement and for any losses incurred by Owner or to the Property due to negligence or vandalism.
28. PAYMENT: Once payment is made you concur with all terms and conditions delineated in this Agreement.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.