About this listing
Our House is located in Rome very near to Vatican in a wonderful location. The main places are easily reachable, to see the most beautiful monuments as Barcaccia, Fontana di Trevi, Pantheon, Colosseum and shopping street as Via Condotti.
Our house, renovated in 2016 March, is composed by 3 spaces (2 rooms) and 1 bathroom, in a pleasant surroundings, divided as (see photos):
• Kitchen and Dining.
• Living room with a sofa bed (with double bed).
• Bedroom (with double bed).
• Bathroom with shower.
Our house is suitable for 2 or at maximum 4 people. Dogs and domestic animals are welcome. We are glad to host you and your sons, we are able to provide you with all the facilities to help you with your sons.
Following facilities are available for all the guests:
• Internet via WiFi access.
• Washing machine
• TV DVBT.
• American coffee machine
• Italian coffee machine
• Electric water boiler
• Stroller on request
• Cot on request
• Cradle on request
• Hair Dryer
Interaction with guests
Me and my husband are available to satisfy all your requests. We are not to far from your accomodation and we are available to always help you.
Our Home is placed in a very quiet residential neighborhood of Rome very near to Vatican, it is known as “Balduina” neighborhood. The Balduina is located at the top of hill and on the base of Monte Mario quarter and it is just at the top of Vatican City State, in fact, it is possible from Monte Ciocci park (100 meters far) to see the Vatican Chapel (called by Roman people “er Cupolone“) together with its famous Vatican’s Garden.
Tom’s House is near to:
•Train line FL3 at 300mt ("Appiano/Proba Petronia" Station, You have to exit following the indication to "Proba Petronia" side). It is possible to reach our house directly from Fiumicino airport (you have to change just 1 train at Trastevere train station), or from the major train stations as Termini station or Ostiense station.
•Train line FL3 (frequency is around 20 minutes each) will direct connect you with metro “A” at Valle Aurelia station or metro "B" at "Ostiense" station. Details are available in internet searching " FL lines rome " and timetable is available at "Trenitalia official timetables".
•Metro "A" “Cipro” metro station is also reachable by walk it is far around 1Km. Using metro "A" you can reach the central railway station at metro station "Termini"
•Bus line 990 at 300 mt. (Using the bus line you can reach Piazza Cavour (last stop) very near to Via del Corso).
•Market, Bar/cafeteria, Tobacco shop and newsagent are far around 180 mt from our house.
•Pharmacie at 290mt.
•Monte Ciocci park at 100mt. It is possible to walk in this park and to see a beautiful panorama on Vatican garden and Vatican Chapel dome, in addition children can play in the reserved reacreation ground. Through this park it is possible to reach directly the “Valle Aurelia” station to take the train FL3 or Metro A.
•Parco Regionale del pineto park at 400mt. It is a big regional park and it is considered one of Roma green space, it is possible to walk seeing the cork oak.
Hereafter you can find some distances from major Roman places:
• Piazza San Pietro (St. Peter’s Square - Vatican). It is possible to reach it directly via by feet, by metro A, by train FL3 (2 stops "San Pietro" Station), or by bus 990 line. The following main things:
oSt. Peter’s Basilica
• Piazza di Spagna & Spanish steps. It is possible to reach it directly using metro A at “Spagna” metro station or via bus line 990 (Piazza Cavour stop). From Piazza di Spagna you can reach easily the following main places:
oShopping streets: Via dei Condotti, Via del Corso, Via della Croce, via Borgognona.
o Piazza del popolo (People’s Square)
o Colonna Gallery
o Trevi Fountain
o Piazza del Phanteon
o Piazza Navona
o Campo dei Fiori
• Piazza del popolo. It is possible to reach it directly using metro A at “Flaminio” metro station.
• Colosseum. It is possible to reach the famous amphitheater Colosseum using metro line "A" up to "Termini" metro station, and from here with metro line "B" is possible to reach "Colosseo" metro station. From "Colosseo" metro station is possible to easily reach the ancient Roman Forum (Fori Romani), the amphitheater Colosseum and the "Arco di Costantino".
•Cassazione (Court of Cassation): Using bus line 990 it is possible to reach it directly at last stop.
•Tribunali del Foro di Roma (Courthouses): Using metro line "A" at Lepanto metro stop, or with line bus 990 "Crescenzio/Orazio" bus stop.
•Ospedale "Policlinico Universitario Agostino Gemelli". It is possible to reach the hospital by train FL3 (Viterbo direction) at "Gemelli" train station (2 stops).
•Ospedali "San Filippo Neri". It is possible to reach the hospital by train FL3 (Viterbo direction) at "S. Filippo Neri" train station (4 stops).
•Ospedale pediatrico "Bambino Gesù". It is possible to reach the hospital by train FL3 (Rome direction) at "San Pietro" train station (2 stops), from here following direction to S. Pietro, via bus parking named "Terminal Bus Gianicolo" taking the exit relevant to "Bambino Gesù", it is possible to reach the hospital.
Other things to note
Residential neighborhood near to city center, it is possible to reach all the major Rome interesting places, it is served by public lines (metro, Train and buses), For children there is a beautiful park to walk, a recreation ground to play and bike path for seeing Vatican.
We are very near to all the Roman courthouses; it is possible to reach Court of Cassation (Cassazione)and National Audit Office (Corte dei Conti) directly with public lines.
In addition the following main hospital structures are easily reachable: "Ploclinico Universitario A. Gemelli",Ospedale pedioiatrico "Bambino Gesù" e Ospedale "San Filippo Neri"
- Our house is a no smoking house. It is absolutely forbidden to smoke in house.
- Tourist tax in not included in total cost, it is 3,50 euros per person per day (Following categories are excluded: Children up to 10 years old, Roman citizen, persons who accompanies patients for health reasons, staff of the Italian State Police and the other Italian armed forces and a bus driver and a tour guide for every 23 participants). You pay on the end of stay and it will be used to pay taxes to Municipality "City of Rome").
- An extra cost is foreseen in case of check-in after 10:00 pm (22:00) local time, 20 euros to be pay at arrival.
- A deposit of 100 euros (cash) is requested at arrival, it will be refund at end of stay based on the status of house.
- The rules of good neighborliness are welcomed and respect the times of silence.
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
---------------------------- English version below after ----------------------------
Il mio nome è Alessia sono nata a Roma dove attualmente e lavoro, Sono sposata con Sergio ed abbiamo un bellissimo bambino di nome Tommaso. La nostra casa vacanza è dedicata a nostro figlio, infatti il nome dato alla casa (Tom’s House) deriva da questa scelta, abbiamo pensato di dare questo nome alla nostra casa vacanza anche nella speranza di potervi ospitare con le stesse attenzioni che ogni giorno dedichiamo a nostro figlio.
Sia io che mio marito, amiamo molto viaggiare e stiamo trasmettendo a nostro figlio questa nostra passione, per questo motivo sappiamo cosa vuol dire poter avere la possibilità di essere accolti bene ed in ambiente confortevole senza doversi preoccupare di portare con se tutte quelle piccole cose che ogni giorno siamo abituati ad usare. Speriamo, di fare del nostro meglio per supportarvi nella vostra una splendida vacanza
My name is Alessia and I was born in in Rome, I’m living and working in Rome, I’m married with Sergio (he was born in South of Italy) and we have a son his name is Tommaso. Our guest house is dedicated to our son, in fact the name Tom’s House, is derived from his name, we decided this name hoping to host you with the same attention.
Both me and my husband, we love travelling, and we hope to transfer our son our passion. So we know very well what mean to have the opportunity to be received in a comfortable environment without worrying about bring along all those little things that daily we use. We hope, to do our best to give you a wonderful holiday.