An apartment you'll never forget:
- 1000 sq ft of space including an outdoor terrace located on the church roof
- furnished with beautiful designer furniture and original artwork
- stunning features: stained glass windows, huge beams & spiral staircase to the church tower
- situated in Highgate, one of London's most historic, picturesque historic "villages", now absorbed into the city
- 1 master bedroom (King size bed) but can accommodate up to 6 on airbed & sofa bed in other rooms
Perhaps one of the most unique Airbnb spaces in London: read in a church tower, have brunch on a terrace on the church roof, relax in the huge living room as the light streams through the stained glass.
The church is also equipped with an Internet connected SONOS sound system in all rooms which is connected to Spotify. I'll set you up on it so you can enjoy your favourite music and feel really at home.
You'll be able to access the entire home, including the outdoor roof terrace.
Interaction with guests
If I have time and am in the area (and you would like!) then I'd be delighted to stroll with you around the local area and point out my favourite pubs.
Other things to note
There is 1 main bedroom but up to 4 guests can be accommodated on either a sofa bed in the second living room or on an air mattress.
If you want to party, neither the area nor the space is for you. The church is a historic building and I take guests who will care for it like their own.
If you want a relaxing or romantic visit to London and to stay in a unique home in a beautiful village neighbourhood, then welcome!
I have a few simple rules too - asking guests to take off their shoes in the hallway, and taking care with the artwork and glass staircase.