About this listing
Chill & Relax at our chic breezy new high floor 3-bedrms condo by the Malacca River. Stunning view fr balcony. Ideal for 6. Walking distance to many UNESCO heritage sites. Enjoy River Walk at night. Local food, F&B nested all around. Responsive host.
* Free Wifi. Free Parking (1 car park lot for 1 residence unit)
* Bright & Breezy. This spacious 1200+ sqft high floor residence has a stunning view overlooking the historic city of Malacca from balcony.
* Chic & cozy furnishing. 3 bedrooms, 2 Queen size beds, 2 single beds. 12" pocket spring mattress for your real comfort.
* Full equipped: Fully air-conditioned. 2 bathrooms with central heating. Shampoo & Shower Foam provided (For personal hygiene, please bring your own towel, toothbrush & tooth paste).
Hair dryer. Iron + Ironing Board. Washer cum dryer.
Microwave, Toaster, Electric Kettle, Water Jug, Mugs, Glasses and Cutleries. Complimentary Tea & Coffee.
Laptop Friendly Workspace. TV. Board Games.
* Clean & Easy. No Smoking. No Pets. No Cooking (Except for light non-oily cooking for infants/toddlers/seniors to be arranged in advance. No Deep Frying)
* Secure and Safe. Surveillance CCTV on all floors. 24 hrs security guards on duty. Exclusive resident card access to your specific unit floor only.
* Fun & Fit. Olympic size pool. 50m sheltered sky pool with Malacca view. Children love the water-slides in the children pool. There's also Gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, fitness corner, basketball court and tennis court to keep you fitness routine.
* Shop & Dine. 4 Levels of department store, fashion labels, restaurants, and cafes below doorstep. Many 'gem' eateries nested all around the vicinity.
* Strategically located by the Malacca River, you can take a refreshing morning run or a romantic evening stroll along the River Walk (3.6km) to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the Malacca Riverside. River Taxi nearby will take you up and down past colonial buildings, old warehouses and mangrove stands.
* Easy Access to many UNESCO Heritage sites. 13 mins walk to Jonker Street.
Discover the rustic charm of heritages and get ready your stomach for many 'yummilicious' food in Malacca.
Full Condo Facilities:
1 car-park lot
Olympic size pool. 50metre sheltered sky pool with Malacca view. Children pool with water-slides.
Sky Garden, Sky Lounge
Interaction with guests
Need assistance/advice, just a phone call away :)
* Landmark. Right next to Swiss Garden Hotel.
* Shop. 4 Levels of department store, fashion labels, daily essentials, restaurants, and cafes below doorstep. Walk along Jonker Street, you can find various handicrafts, ornaments, antiques, memorabilia, souvenirs, art pieces, Peranakan fashions, footwear, spices (Gula Melaka) and even households items.
* Dine. Inside The Shore, you have Nando's, Sakae Sushi, Seoul Garden, Starbucks, La Bodega, Chatime, Haagen Dazs. Pampas Sky Dining at Level 41 offers magnificent Malacca city view. Outside the Shore, local breakfast and lunch available at the coffee shop. 24 hrs coffee shop, night stalls for supper. Cafes and eateries along Jonker Street, from breakfast to supper!
* UNESCO Heritage Sites within walking distance: Kampong Morten opposite, 15 mins to Jonker Street, Temple Street, St Paul's Hill, Stadthuys, A'Famosa, Dutch Square, Clock Tower, Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum, and Malacca Tourism Board.
* Hospital within 5 mins.
* Walking. Free & Easy. Malacca city centre is a relatively easy to walk around and the Shore is strategically located near all the tourists spots. Therefore, walking is the best. (Tips: T-shirts, shorts and flip-flops are fine in Malacca. Just remember to bring your cap, sunglasses and sunscreen lotion.)
* Taxi. Malacca Taxis are supposed to be metered but if you do not see the meter, agreed on a price before you get on one.
* Trishaw. The most expensive but the most leisured means of transport if the weather is not too hot. However, trishaw routes are limited to the heritages sites.
* Public Buses. The Double Decker buses (Panaroma Melaka/London Bus) are the cheapest means of transport to move around. However, there are no passes / 1-day pass. You pay per ride.
Other things to note
Check-in Time: 4pm
Check-out Time: 1pm
Early Check-in/ Late Check-out to be arranged in advance, subject to availability.
* Family Unit Accommodation. 6 guests.
* Additional Guest: maximum 2 allowed (2 single floor mattresses) Additional guest fees applied. Please inform us in advance to avoid misunderstanding and disputes. This would also help us to prepare sufficient bed linen and pillows for your comfort.
* Security Deposit will not be charged if there are no damage/loss claims after check-out inspection.
1. Smoke-free. Dust-fee. Oil-free. No Smoking. No Pets. No Cooking.
*Except for light non-oily cooking for infants/toddlers/seniors to be arranged in advance. No Frying/Deep Frying.
2. Switch off all lights and air-conditioning before going out.
We take good care of our units for you ultimate chillaxation.
Help to take care of it so that you would love to come back and chillax!
We are the S'pore owners but Malacca,
the place where we took our wedding photos,
the place for our weekend escape,
the place where we just eat, chill and relax,
the heritage city that we love to share with you.
Malacca, the sweet place we never have enough!
Be our guests!
Our team of local Malaccan Caretaker will ensure your stay is just as sweet!
Celebrate Each Bright New Day"