Light filled and plenty of charm welcomes you to Baltimore. With its exceptional location and historic presence, you will enjoy every moment of your stay. Everything you may need from shopping, dining and entertainment is within minutes walk for you to Enjoy. This a large 1,800 sq/f corner townhouse that is a block from Canton square shops and shopping as well as a block away from Canton waterfront, water taxi and more. This house will deliver on your travel needs.
This is not your ordinary townhouse. It is extra wide and has more than 20 windows that provide such a joy of natural light. High ceilings and a marble foyer. Separate living and dining area. Country style kitchen with tin ceilings and exposed brick creates an unique feeling. You will have a great time.
24h guest access. Easy check in. The house is yours to enjoy.
Interaction with guests
I will be available to answer all your questions and provide you with any local guidance. I have lived in the area for over 15 years and can advise you on the area, as well as Baltimore in general.
Other things to note
Canton waterfront is only a minute away. It is such a great walk and perfect for jogging. Water taxi is available right at the park. Paterson park is right up the street.
Welcome to this charming home, we hope that you will enjoy it. All we ask is that you treat the house with respect and leave it in the same manner as it was when you arrived.
Our rules are simple:
1. Please no smoking in the house.
2. Kitchen has all that you need for your cooking and dining - use it.
3. Should anything break or get damaged please just let us know it happened.
4. You are welcome to use dishes and kitchen items, we simply ask that you clean after yourself.
5. Guests must bring their own food/drinks, the fridge is yours to use.
6. Guests are required to lock all doors when leaving.
7. Keep it classy and have a great time in Baltimore!
8. Please no parties and load music.