About this listing
Welcome to BJ. We are located in BJ CBD area with shopping malls, supermarkets, nice restaurants and a big park in the neighborhood.
Oranji’s Place – Cozy studio in Beijing CBD
Our cozy studio apartment located in Beijing CBD area, very safe and secure cause it's in Foreign Ambassador area(right across Ritan Park) . It’s a whole apartment so u can have all space. (48 square meters)
The apartment is in high floor with elevators. It's a open studio with a bathroom, a small living room area with a 2-person sofa, a fully equipped kitchen to cook some food and enjoy a cup of coffee and a bedroom area with regular size(190cm*150cm) bed. There are plenty of storage space, and very comfortable with nice bed linens, towels, shower gels, body gels and facial lotion.
- A small size refrigerator
- A 32" TV
- A dryer
- A washing/drying machine
- Air-con and heater
- Hot water machine
- An iron
(No microwave oven)
- Paper slipper for guests
- Pots, stove, fork and knives, plates, cups…
- Coffee and tea.
- Others… let me know if u have any special requests…
I’ve lived in this area for the past 5 years, love it very much and hope you will like it too.
- 5 mins walk to Ritan Park where you can enjoy a nice walk in one of the most ancient parks in BJ. If you like jogging, walking or exercise, Ritan park is definite the best choice to do that.
- 10-15 mins walk east to The Place (shopping center) and Chaoyangmenwai SOHO and Park View Green (shopping center)
- 10 mins walk west to U-town shopping center.
- 15 mins walk to Subway ChaoYangMen Station. (Line 2 and Line 6)
- 20 mins walk to Subway JinTaiXiZhao Station. (Line 10)
- 30 mins walk to Subway YongAnLi Station(Line1)
There are lots of famous spots to visit whether you are here for travel or business.
- Taxi fee in BJ raised since June 2013.
- Taxi to The Forbidden Palace: 15 mins, 20 RMB.
- Taxi to Wangfujing: 15-20 mins, 25-30 RMB (without traffic)
- Taxi to XiuShui Market: 10 mins, 15 RMB
- Taxi to SanLiTun: 15 mins, 15-20RMB
- Taxi to HouHai and NanLuoguxiang: 30 mins, 30 RMB
- Taxi to DongZhiMen: 15-20 mins, 25-30 RMB (DongZhiMen bus station has buses to different great walls outside Beijing)
If you don't like Taxi, other transportation to choose are: 3-wheel bicycle (pedi cab), bicycle, subway, bus and walk. (I won’t recommend bus cause it’s quite complicated to find the routes plus it’s always too crowded.) It's comfortable and breezy to take a 3-wheel(pedi cab) if you are hanging around the neighborhood. Bike or walk are always good to explore BJ downtown and those ancient Beijing hutongs.
Our kitchen is well equipped to cook and there is a foreign supermarket (Jenny Lou) where you can buy groceries, food, dairies and wine.
There are lots of restaurants in the neighborhood:
- Turkish cuisine
- Yunnan Hot pot
- XiaoDiaoLiTang: traditional Beijing dishes
- Russian food
- Cz Food
- XinJiang food
- Nanmen lamb hotpot: one of the most famous lamb hotpot in BJ.
- Local Chinese food restaurants with nice rice dumpling, lamb kebab,
There are more choices of food in The Place, U-Town shopping center and SanLiTun.
We can give you restaurant tips in BJ since we like to enjoy food and nice restaurants. :)
My family and I are nice and friendly, we like to meet new people from all over the world and like to share BJ living experience to everyone. As non-original-residents here in BJ, we understand lots of traveling tips you might need during your stay in BJ.
I live 5 mins walk to the apartment, so if you like us to show you around, please feel free to ask.
Also, please feel free to send your questions and special requests before or during your stay, thank you! :)
Lots of nice restaurants in the neighborhood and Ritan Park is across the street. :)
Parkview Green Shopping Mall in 5 mins walking , The Place Shopping Mall in 10 mins walking U Town Shopping Mall in 5 mins walking.
1. No smoking, no party and no loud music.
2. Turn off lights, water, air-con, gas and make sure the door is locked when you are away. (Love earth.)
3. Keep the house clean and return it as it is, otherwise a 20 US cleaning fee will be charged.
4. Please inform me if your pets are staying with you, an one-time 20 US cleaning fee will be charged when check-out.
5. House Cleaning Policy:
- Every stay: cleaning fee (US10) will be charged once, we will clean and sterilize the room for our next guest.
- Upon request: 10 USD once. If you need a-yi to clean the house, fold the bed, dump the garbage....
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
My name is Julia, I am from Taiwan. My family and I live in Beijing for the past 7 years. I moved here in 2009 and thought it would just be a 1-year travel and work plan. But somehow time passed and we are still here. :)
Guess it's this vivid and multi-cultural city that attracts us. I became a cat lover from 2010 and likely there is no way to get rid of this cute and naughty specie for the rest of my life. My profile photo is Oranji, the little one of my 7 cats.
I am a Internet business, digital marketing and CRM consultant and own a Japanese stationary and accessories shop in Taobao (Plurrrcat花吉商店) I like reading, cats and animal, music, Japanese/US drama, nice food and travel.