About this listing
The JR Line and Asakusa Line stops at Asakusabashi Station. By JR to Akihabara, Suidobashi (Tokyo Dome), Shinjuku, you don't need to transfer. Akihabara is a main transfer station to Ueno, Tsukiji, Ginza, Ikebukuro, Shibuya, and is therefor very convenient! From the nearest station, Asakusabashi staion only takes you 9 minutes to Akihabara. If you travel to Tokyo, please use my accommodation.
【About the room・interior】
・Dimension:50 square meters
・Floor plan: 2LDK
・Bedding: 1 Double bed、3 single 、1 sofa bed, the room is very clean. No matter if your stay is long or short, furniture and household appliances are all supplied.
★Kitchen★ -fridge -microwave -gas stove -electric kettle -pot -kitchen knife・Cutting board, etc. -fork, spoon, chopsticks -dishes -glasses
★Living room★ -1 sofa bed (W140 X H200) -low table -airconditioner -vacuum cleaner
★washroom★ -washing machine-hair-dryer -shampoo -conditioner -body soap -mirror -unit bath -separate toilet -bath towel
-3 single beds (W100 X H200)
-1 double bed (W140 X H200)
Interaction with guests
Hello! Thank you for being interested in my house.
If you want to make a trip around the countryside of Tokyo, but don't know how, we can suggest where to go! Please feel free to ask us. I will share all the stuff I know with you. I will also send you some sample travel plans by e-mail. Please take a look!
Other things to note
★Check-in: 15:00 Check-out: 10am
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. You can smoke on the balcony but please close the window while you smoke so that smoke doesn't come inside.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per person.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Hi, there! I’m Rin, born and raised in Japan.
My interests are traveling, music, and food.
I enjoy hosting on Airbnb because I love communicating with new people.
Have fun in Japan ;)
I have been a volunteer tour guide since 5 years ago.
I would love to help you plan you travel throughout Japan, so you can make the best out of your time here! I can send you some example guides and depending on if you are using a JR Pass or not I will do my best to make similar ones depending on where you want to go.
Please feel free to ask me.