The apartment is situated in the calm non residential area. Distance from the beach is 100 m. The best characteristics about the apartment is that it has a beautiful sea / island view , a great terrasse and a balcony.
1. On arrival at the private accommodation Villa Sonata submit your identification documents for the tourism board. Documents will be returned within 1hour . The guest is obliged to leave a deposit of 100.00 Euros as security for any loss, damage or destruction of the apartment inventory. The deposit will be returned to the guest at the end of the rental.
2. Guests must take care of key units. Compensation for loss of keys is 10.00 euros.
3. The owner is not obligated to maintain rooms during your stay.
4.The owner has no right without notice or permission to enter the guest rented accommodation, or to touch and use the guest's personal property . The owner may enter the accommodation without the presence of the customer only in cases when there is reasonable suspicion that the unit or the guest is in danger and when there is reasonable suspicion violated the house rules.
5. The owner is at your service during your stay in time 09:00 to 21:00 hours for all the information and help they need.
6. The owner is not responsible for the guest, but will do everything in its power to protect and warn the client about possible dangers.
7. Guests are advised to refrain from smoking in the unit and it's recommended smoking on the terraces and outdoor common areas.
8. Guests are not allowed to enter the accommodation flammable and explosive materials and with a strong or unpleasant smell.
9. From 24:00 hours to 8:00 hours it is forbidden to create a noise and disturb other guests in the house.
10. The guest is obliged to keep the equipment and the general condition of rented accommodation, special attention should be paid to turn off electrical loads, close the faucet, the air conditioner off while the customer is not at home, before using the air conditioner you need to close all windows and doors.
11.It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not beneficiaries of these units and are not listed on the enclosed pre-booking.
12. The guest who intentionally or unintentionally causes damage to property will have to reimburse the full amount of damages. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to invite the host to check their unit and home appliances to prove that they are not damaged.
13. Guests are required to take care of their personal belongings and valuables. The landlord is not responsible for any missing items and value ratings.
I am a musician, Viola player. I'm fluent in english and french. I like travelling, and mountain climbing. My favorite travel destination are the french alps.