New renovation close to all attraction , activities and sights that you want to see. 4 block to Kaimuki business district &kahala Mall ,sandy beach, Hanauama bay, Diamond head, 5 minutes drive to Waikiki, Zoo, Aquarium, easy access to freeway & more.
New contemporary renovation, all new appliances furniture and new bed with backyard. Bus stop right on the corner.
Big back yard
Interaction with guests
搭公車方便 附近到海邊也方便. Is up to the guests for the interaction, if you need I will help.
Other things to note
TA-090-360-9696-01 ☆TA Tax(9.25%) and GE Tax(4.712%) are all included in the room rate.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
1. Please treat our home as it was your own.
2.All guest, including children regardless of age, should be listed in the itinerary. Please also be aware that my extra guest fee applies to any age person- adult or child" . Attempt to bringing more guests that agreed upon may cause immediate cancellation of reservation and removal from the property.
3.Please unplug everything after using them (fans, curling irons, irons, coffee maker, toaster etc) FOR SAFETY and to conserve energy. When no longer using a room, leaving for the day, or going to bed at night, please turn off all the lights and fans if not in use to conserve energy. Also for SAFETY, NO CANDLES anywhere in the house
4. An overflowing toilet can easily be avoided by not throwing anything other than toilet paper in. A plunger is provided. Turn off the toilet water value in the event of an emergency or contact me
5. There will be $50.00 charge if lost your key.
6..Please keep the sand out of the house .
7. Please take off shoes upon entering the unit.
8. A replacement cost will be charged for any item that is damaged or deemed unfit for further use.
9. guest is responsible for the cleanliness of the unit while occupying it as there will be no daily maid service.
10. No smoking, no drugs, no loud parties, and no pets. Please keep noise to a minimum after 8pm.
11.Bring out the trash daily.
Contact me if need any assistance , lastly have fund and enjoy your vacation.
This host has 190 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My name is Lynn I love travel, swimming ,hiking my family always walk to Waikiki beach for the sunset. I would love to share my Ohana home with respectful travelers from around the
world. I also speak Cantonese and Mandarin & Vietnamese.