Furnished 2nd floor room in private house with in-room fridge and microwave. Access to washer and dryer, wifi. Minutes to Rockville and Twinbrook metro, bus stop both direction within same block, street parking available.
Cozy upstairs room. Freshly painted and fully furnished. Comes with a twin sized bed, task desk and chair, 2 shelves, 2 side tables with lamps, a chest of drawers, medium size fridge with freezer, microwave, and a clothes rack.
Guests have access to the following areas:
shared living room
shared laundry area
kitchen (not range or dishwasher)
backyard closed for renovation
Interaction with guests
I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have regarding places to visit, restaurants and commuting. I will be at home during off office hours and the weekends. I can also be easily reached on my cell phone. A second guest room is across the hall.
Other things to note
Red Line Metro and MARC train lines run behind the property and will notice slight rumble. This is a private residence with 2 AirBnb rooms posted.
1. Please refrain from wearing shoes in the house. All the floors and carpet are regularly washed. Also, please do not smoke in the house. It is ok to smoke outside in the front yard, of course.
2. Please leave all spaces in the same condition as you found it. Feel free to use the washer/dryer, and please keep kitchen area and counters/sink clean. Wet dishes can be placed in dish tray to dry.
3. Please be sure all doors, including door to backyard, are locked before leaving. Also, please turn off air conditioner and lights when leaving.
4. Please leave the 2 keys on the table in the room when leaving. This way, you will never worry about losing or misplacing keys.
5. Please put your regular garbage outside in the large gray container (recycle in the beige container) in the driveway.
6. Sheets and towels can be placed in the laundry basket in your room upon Check Out.
7. Refrain from making any loud noises between 10pm to 8am.
8. Unfortunately no pets allowed.
9. No additional guest allowed without advance permission.
10. Fyi, I may have a longer term guest in the room across the hall from time to time, depending on the timing of your reservation.
This host has 24 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Architect based in MD. I love to travel, learn new languages, meet people from around the world and forge new friendships. Traveled much of Asia, Eastern and Western Europe, US and S. America. My last trip was to St Petersburg Russia. Cant wait to travel to Scandanavia, Australia and Buenos Aires next.