80m² west-facing fully renovated apt. New, high quality kitchen appliances. 2 bdrms (or 1 bdrm and a spacious office with a sofa bed). Living-room. 2 balconies. Bus, Tram & fruit/vegetable market within 5 min walk. 20 min walk to Medina. Minimum stay: 8 nights.
Well-located west facing 5th floor 80 m² Apt. New High Quality: washing machine, dishwasher, stove, oven, fridge. 1 bdrm and 1 spacious office with a comfortable sofa-bed. Living-room. Walk-in shower. Electric water-heater. Gas stove. 2 west facing balconies with laundry lines. Concierge/Security guard. A working elevator programmed to go up but not be called up from upstairs; this was a decision made by the building association to save energy. When needed, the concierge will change the elevator setting so that users can call the elevator from upstairs. The building in which this apartment is located is clean with easy access to shopping and restaurants.
Guests have access to the entire apartment. The hosts will NOT be in the apartment.
Guests may also have access to building's roof; but they need to ask the concierge for the key to the roof.
Interaction with guests
Our family member will be available to offer you help during your stay. He speaks English, French, and Arabic.
Other things to note
- Check-in will be by arrangement with our brother in law.
- Check-in time, on business days, is between 5:00PM--9:00PM (or earlier if it can be arranged)
- Check-in time, on week-ends, is between 2:00PM-- 9:00PM (or earlier if it can be arranged).
- You will find a document on the dining table with instructions on how to use the apartment. Please read this document carefully and please follow the instructions. If you have any questions, please contact our brother in law or contact us. Thank you.
This is a non-smoking apartment. We have tried to make this a pleasant place for you, so PLEASE treat it with care.
Owner will pay for all utilities (water, electricity, propane, internet, concierge/condo fees, and property taxes.
Guests are required to:
1. NOT smoke in the apartment.
2. NOT wear outdoor shoes in the apartment.
3. Send a copy of their ID to their hosts (Jamila & Malcolm) when the reservationis made.
4. Give a copy of their ID to the concierge and introduce themselves to the concierge when they first arrive.
From Oct 26 - 31, 2017 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
We are both retired university professors (Ph.D. in Linguistics and Ph.D. in Business). We travel a lot and we have been very happy with AirBnB wherever we travel; so we are sharing this condo with you.