About this listing
From 7/17~8/12, I would like the guest(s) to be a long-term renter who can stay during this entire period. A spacious industrial artist loft in a pre-war building in vibrant Chelsea. The loft has a Japanese tatami room & a large bathroom with oversized jacuzzi. A spectacular sunset with city views from a private terrace. 5 min walk from Penn Station Chelsea galleries and "Highline" is within 15 min. walk, and "Citi Bike" rental stand is across the street. Suitable for any scholar and/or artist.
Location and local amenities:
Artist Loft in the heart of Chelsea!
• Corner of west 28th flower market /& 7th ave. entrance is a few "steps" from Metro1 line, 28th street stop.
• 5min. walk from Penn Station, and Whole foods Market
• 5 min walk to Macys
• 15 min. walk to Chelsea galleries and Highline
• 20 min. to NYU and Columbia University
• Starbucks is located in the building ground floor and many small restaurants, walk-in fitness centers are all in a few min. walking distance.
• Fed-Ex Office, diagonally across the building
• Whole Foods is 5 min walk down the street
Space specs: 24/7 wifi
• One large space with lots of light, two doors to the terrace.
• Washer/dryer in the building
• Japanese tea house turns into sleeping place with futon
• Large Japanese style walk-in bathroom with jacuzzi
Space is approx.1000 sqft. with the terrace facing west over looking the Hudson river.
Note: Per night price is per person for Christmas season.
NO smoking, No pets. Please be respectful and enjoy my home.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.