About this listing
Wonderful location with a view of the Boston Common Public Park - just next to Boylston Station - situated in the downtown Theatre District close to Chinatown & South Station - easy walk through the park to reach shopping and historical tourist spots
Beautiful modern one-bedroom with a view of the Boston Common Park - located in the downtown district bordering the Theatre District with its amazing nightclubs, theaters, and other venues. Chinatown is behind the building if you fancy some authentic Chinese cuisine. The home includes an entry way, kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom, and ceiling to floor windows for a great view and lots of sunlight. Laundry is available in the basement - you can purchase a card, add money, and do your laundry if necessary - utilities and wifi included - The location is perfect: just next to Boylston Station - there are countless cafes, bars, and restaurants in the neighborhood
You'll have access to:
-bathroom (shower, sink, toilet, fan, etc.)
-laundry - in the basement
- closet space
- fully furnished living room
- fully furnished bedroom
- stocked kitchten
Interaction with guests
You'll have the place to yourself, but please call or message me if you need something.
The building is located at the intersection of Boylston & Tremont Street just across the street from Boylston Station - Super convenient and walkable - there’s a CVS across the street (for small items such as snacks, drinks, and medicine), a Starbucks a couple of buildings over to the left of the exit - The Subway runs until midnight (earlier closures for some of the stops far from the city) A taxi or Uber is easy to catch - there are even bike share stations set up in the summer around (1 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02111) that’s the closest one - The TD Garden, Fenway Park, Museums, Granary burial ground, the old State House, The current Mass. State House, and so many other Historical landmarks are close by.
Car - from I-90 take the downtown exits
Parking option - 47 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116
Airport - A taxi takes between 15-30 minutes depending on the time of day and traffic.
Train - A taxi takes just 10 minutes from South Station.
Bus - A taxi takes just 10 minutes from South Station.
Boylston Station is about 200 meters up the street
Hubway bicycle station is here - 1 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02111
- A supermarket is here: - 692 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111
- & here: - 8 Summer St, Boston, MA 02110
As this home is downtown, the location is perfect for walking everywhere or using the subway
Other things to note
- Check in is at 4pm.
- Check out is at 12 noon.
- If you need to get in touch with me, please call my mobile # listed on the reservation information page or communicate with me via the Airbnb message platform.
- You can park in this garage - 47 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116
- In Boston, most metered spaces are free from 8pm - 8am & on Sundays & Holidays.
- NO SMOKING (You'll have to do that outside if you smoke)
- Please keep the house exactly like you found it - Please don't leave a mess - Please don't leave things dirty.
- If you use the bathroom, clean or wipe things down
- If you use the kitchen, please clean dishes and wipe things down as well (There's a dishwasher with washing powder)
- No guest allowed - you can meet friends at other venues
- Shoes off in the apartment - please leave by the door. If you would like please bring some slippers.
- Please keep things quiet after 10pm
- If you smoke, you must go outside! NO smoking inside! (the full security deposit will be withheld if a guest smokes in the house)
- If you cook, please turn the fan on.
- Please use your common sense, and if you are not sure, ask...
- Remember, this is my house - so please treat it with respect.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 88 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi. My name is KJin!
I am Korean, was born and raised in Seoul, South Korea. I went to Yonsei University in Korea, earned my bachelor's degree in Classical Piano. I moved to Boston and graduated from Boston University in 2013 - got a Master of Music Degree. I live in Boston and am working as a freelancer pianist and sometimes as a tour guide!
I love exercising, playing jazz, meeting people, dancing, laying on the beach drinking cold beer, shopping and travel ;)
Nice to meet you all!!