This stylish apartment is conveniently located within walking distance to three train stations and the Imperial Palace district.
This has a good accessibility to TOKYO TOWER and GINZA.
It is equipped with high-speed wifi and amenities, and 2 comfortable single beds, accommodating up to 2 guests.
· Shoes - Please take off your shoes at the entrance of our home. This is a common practice in Japan and should be followed in most homes and temples.
· Smoking — We kindly ask you not to smoke inside the property.
· Noise — We ask that you keep the noise to a respectful level during your stay, especially in the evenings. We have very kind neighbors so we want to be respectful in return. No parties, please!
· Security — We request that during your stay you keep the key and make sure the property is locked when no one is present. If unexpected guests arrive, please do not let them on the premise.
· Safety — Please be extra careful when near windows or using the balcony, especially on higher floors. We will not be held responsible should any accidents occur due to the carelessness of the guest.
· Using Extra Linens and Towel — We provide a set of fresh, professionally dry cleaned towels and linens for each guest. Additional towels and linens can be found in the apartment but we will charge 2,000 JPY per item upon check out. If our cleaners find that the towels are missing or damaged, we will charge you for the respective amount as well.
· Shortening Your Stay — If you would like to shorten your reservation, NO REFUND will be given if the request is made less than 7 days before Check-In day. (Request made earlier is acceptable)
· Extending Your Stay — Any request to extend your stay be communicated to us at least 2 days before your checkout date.
( Eg. If you are checking out at 10am on Feb 3rd, please tell us by 23:59 of Feb 1st)
Thank you for understanding and please let us know as early as possible if you would like to make any changes to your reservation dates.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 765 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi! My name is Itoe.
My family and I have been living in Tokyo all our lives and we are very happy to host you at our place. Tokyo is a busy city with a never ending amount of things to explore so I hope our home will be a good place for you to recharge!