About this listing
Feel right at home in this serene space while being steps away from the best coffee shops, restaurants, yoga studios and art galleries.
*On-site coin laundry
Relax in our comfortable lounge area and make yourself at home. Put your feet up while reading a magazine or enjoy one of the many books from our mini-library.
Enjoy complimentary coffee or tea while watching the sun set among the palm trees.
For your convenience, coffee, tea and orange juice is provided.
- granite countertops
- fully equipped with all cooking necessities
- microwave; oven; toaster-oven
- juicer; blender
Your personal, private bathroom
- Fresh towels
- Complimentary shampoo & soap
The bedroom itself has a very comfortable double queen size air mattress. Featuring a beautiful bay window which gets gorgeous light that's so serene to wake up to or meditate while the breeze slightly hits the eucalyptus branches outside.
- Spacious private room
- Half of the closet
- Clean sheets
Access your own private bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen.
Make yourself at home and please respect my roommate's personal bedroom.
Please leave lock the doors and leave the keys inside upon your final departure.
Interaction with guests
I'll be available by phone for the majority of your stay and my roommate will be available by phone as well as in person.
You've picked the best area in San Diego!
North Park is a trendy, artsy, centrally-located neighborhood within walking distance of the San Diego Zoo and the historic Balboa Park.
Enjoy cycling? Take my bike for a spin and get to experience the area like a local.
* shopping, food, breweries, yoga studios, theaters, cafes, nightlife, and more all within 2 blocks.
* Lay in the grass in Balboa Park in 5 min.
* Be in the famous San Diego Zoo in under 10 min.
* 5-10 minute drive to the Airport, Downtown, Gaslamp, Little Italy, Hillcrest and Old Town.
* 15 min. drive to Ocean Beach, Pacific Beach and La Jolla.
Every day there's something going on!
* Every Thursday - farmers market 3-7pm
* 3rd Friday of the month - The BLVD Market is a growing food fest. Enjoy the lively, open-air marketplace, showcasing some of San Diego’s most creative, up-and-coming chefs, along with specialty cocktails poured by Snake Oil Cocktails Co featuring Green Bar Craft Distillery.
*2nd Saturday of the month - Ray at night -a place that celebrates art in all forms. Browse boutiques, galleries and booths featuring the crafty wares of local artisans, all while enjoying tasty food truck fare and live street performances.
Click here for a listing of all events in the area:
Everything you need is within walking distance but if you’d like to explore other areas of San Diego - it’s just an UBER ride away. Want free credit?
Walking distance to the following buses and destinations:
1 - Hillcrest
2 - Downtown
6 - Fashion Valley
7 - Downtown/La Mesa
10 - Old Town
Please be respectful, as if you were in your home. This is not a hotel, this is my own little sanctuary and I hope you treat it as such.
If you make a mess, clean it up. Shoes off upon entering, no smoking, drugs, or house parties.
If you have special requests, please bring it to my attention beforehand. My goal is for you to enjoy your stay as best as you can and feel at home.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Life explorer. Dream Recruiter. I aim to live a life of passion and purpose and supporting others to do the same. I believe everything is in our hands and there's no need to follow someone else's idea of success. We can create and live our dreams NOW without waiting for retirement....and enjoy living to the fullest!