So much at your doorstep on Swan St, in the heart of Richmond’s vibrant restaurant, bar, sporting & shopping district!
Modern trendy apartment with access to Gym, Spa & Sauna in same building.
Clean modern living in a fun and vibrant area! The apartment itself is very new, spacious and has plenty of natural light. It's so close to the city, you'll find it's just a quick trip no matter where you want to go. That's if you want to leave Richmond, but you might find yourself spending much of your time in the local shops, cafes, bars & restaurants.
A security FOB is needed to access the apartment building via Swan St. You then need to use the FOB again in the lift to select Level 5. From here, turn right our of the lift and follow the corridor to apartment 505 (which is towards the end of the corridor on the left). You just need the key to unlock the apartment door.
You will have full exclusive access the entire apartment and free use of communal building facilities such as Gym, Sauna, Spa & Terrace.
You can access all of these areas using the FOB in the lift to reach Level 2.
From lift on level 2, turn right & go through the double doors, then turn left, and exit through the glass doors to walk up the stairs to the terrace, or find the Gym, Sauna & Spa to the right of the stairs.
Interaction with guests
The helpful concierge company 'Beyond A Room' manages this property and are available to assist you with your arrival and help you enjoy your stay.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
This host has 2681 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺