Seafront house with garden on 4 sides. Meadow and majestic plants. Two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and outdoor hot shower. Local barbecue and large veranda. Restored for less than a year. Kitchen complete with dishwasher.
At 50 meters from the beach in Sant'Andrea at Quartu Sant'Elena (CA), we offer our two-bedroom cottage (1 double + 1 double with bunk); Double service, one inside the house and one outside; Large and fresh living room with large and equipped kitchen with dishwasher. Washing machine and TV.in detergent equipment for washing machine and dishwasher, soap and foam bath.
We rent the whole house with garden conditions and the local barbecue - wood oven.
Interaction with guests
We'll leave a phone call for any emergency. Maximum availability to provide directions and suggestions to allow you to enjoy a wonderful vacation. If you are trekking, I can suggest some places or accompany you. In the house beyond the beach gear, children's games etc. You will find our Fishing Kayak, if you are a passionate fisherman I can explain how to use it. Or you can use it to bring us the family (3 seats).
Other things to note
The holiday we are proposing is the absolute relaxation; In the secured privacy from the 4-sided garden with lawn and tall trees. There is an outdoor hot shower, a cool and large veranda and the comfort of a sandy beach just 50 meters from the house. After a healthy swim you can regenerate under our majestic pines or sip a drink while sunbathing on the beach, or in the garden. The beach is frequented by many families with children. It is sandy and beautiful in the morning but the top reaches the night when the almost absence of public or private lighting allows you to admire an indescribable starry sky. If you want to visit the most beautiful beaches and coves we will be happy to give you all the indications. If you come to Sardinia for holidays in May-June or September-October, we also recommend visiting some fantastic beaches half an hour away. If you decide to take the holidays in July-August, then we suggest you stay quietly at the beach instead of bottling in the traffic or go crazy looking for parking (paid) on the beaches, though huge, but very popular at such times.
Since our goal is to make you spend a wonderful holiday and that is why we will work hard, it is necessary to specify some rules to read with irony and light heart:
1.Who breaks pay: Clearly I will not deduct a glass or a plate but if you are exaggerating ....
2. We offer a pass to arrive or depart, if you arrive in Olbia no. In short, we will not let you down, however, if you want the comfort of renting a car.
3. You will enjoy our beach equipment: beaches, beach umbrellas, sun loungers we do not advise you to leave on the beach, because if they are always there is the rule 1.
4. At home we spend the holidays and we have a little girl. The house is safe, but if someone gets hurt because it is thrown from a tree or I know it, we do not answer it.
5. In the case of long stays we ask to be able to access at least once a week for the maintenance of the lawn and possibly collecting pine leaves and needles.
6. In the municipality of Quartu Sant'Elena there is the separate collection of waste. If you do not have to do so by choosing or needing to leave an indifferent basket or envelope, you will be charged € 20.
7.The consumption of water and electricity are included in the price if they fall within the average consumption of normal use. The equipment is all energy-saving and class A and the garden lighting is provided throughout the night. Any exaggeration and waste will be charged.
8. Check-in is scheduled after 17pm and check-out by 12pm. These rules apply only on the same day a family goes off and another enters, so that you can clean the home and maintain the garden. If you do not expect other guests you can stay until 24.00.
9. The internet network is free of charge up to 1GB per day free. After the threshold the cost is € 5 per GB. From 24.00 to 8.00 is free of charge.
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Abito a Cagliari e sono sardo. Per lavoro ho vissuto in diverse città Italiane ed ora sono stabile in Città. Sposato e con una figlia, adoriamo viaggiare principalmente in inverno perché l'estate preferiamo trascorrerla nel nostro mare.