Our place is at the heart of the action at BGC! We're a block away from the newly opened Shangri-La at the Fort and a short walk from a world of dining and nightlife options at Burgos Circle / Bonifacio Stopover. After a night out in the city's latest hot spots, come home to our spacious loft. We've got enough room for your group to comfortably crash in! Planning to stay in? Our unit has a nice view of Mind Museum and the park surrounding it so you're assured pleasant sights.
Our unit sits right in the middle of the action of BGC! Feel like a local with offices, restaurants, and bars within a few steps away. Convenience is definitely one of the main features of our our unit. 3-4 guests are ideal but depending on guest preference, we can actually fit up to 6 guests with our extra mat.
Subject to our review and approval, we can accommodate more people outside the stated maximum number of 5 guests with a per person charge of P650 settled via Airbnb before check-in.
• Kids, regardless of age, are considered as adults.
• Public parking is available in the parking lots between 3rd St. and Rizal Drive. There is also covered parking at the basement of Bonifacio Stopover. Burgos Circle and other parking along Rizal Drive are also parking options
• Within a few meters, guest have their pick of convenience stores: Mini Stop, 7-11, and Family Mart.
• The Swimming Pool and the Gym are located at the 4th Floor. Building admin only allows up to 3 guests to use of swimming pool but are on-and-off on imposing this rule. The rate is P250 per person after 3 guests payable to admin.
• If admin asks during check-in, best to let them know that you are our PERSONAL guests rather than Airbnb guests to avoid any hassle.
• The "3 beds" indicated by Airbnb are actually 1 Queen Size Bed, 1 Floor Mat, and 1 Sofa Bed.
• Only the bed is provided linen for 2 guests. For bigger groups, we prepare the sofabed and extra mats according to need based on group size.
Other things to note
* Reservations for 2 guests are given bed sheets and pillows for the queen size bed
* Reservations for 3-4 guests are given bed sheets and pillows for the queen size bed and 1 sofa-bed
* Reservations for 5-6 guests are given bed sheets and pillows for the queen size bed, 1 sofa-bed, and 1 floor mat
* The "3 beds" indicated by Airbnb are actually 1 Full Size Bed, 1 Floor Mat, and 1 Sofa Bed (for 3 guest and above). Just want to have no confusion on this as Airbnb lists all these as "beds" in their system.
1. No smoking (in ALL parts of condo including bathroom), penalty of AT LEAST 50% of your booking fee + amount of potential loss of income from future guests
2. Please keep to agreed check-in and check-out times. Late check-in and early check-out can be accommodated upon requests placed at least 24-hours in advance, subject to our availability.
3. Please send a copy of your ID via Airbnb chat or email upon reservation for registration purposes.
4. Please provide complete names of all members of your group. Only those included in the reservation may enter the unit. Anyone entering the unit is counted as a guest as we will not monitor each guest's length of stay. We need to register the name of each guest as a safety measure of the building.
5. Total number of guests can no longer be changed within 3-days of arrival date. Additional guests not declared upon check-in will be charged P1,000 per night. They may not be given additional amenities since we only prepare for guests as included in the reservation.
7. All used glassware and utensils must be washed and returned to their original storage.
8. DVD's, Electronics, and other Furniture/Appliances are available for use but must be restored to its original state after use.
9. Towels, bed sheets, and pillow cases are for regular use and not for any other purpose. If the said items are returned to us stained beyond normal use with either blood, grease/oil, soil, makeup, and other unusual substances, the guest shall be charged a fee of P500 per piece for pillow cases/bed sheets/blankets and P300 per towel, which may be deemed unusable.
10. Damages/losses to the unit are subject to charges. Please be ready for a quick inventory for turnover of accountabilities during check-in and check-out. We will ask you to sign a check-in/check-out form.
* For check-out, please turnover key and unit to me or by my duly appointed representative.
11. Loss of key is subject to replacement fee of P3000 which covers purchase and replacement of lock + creating duplicates of new sets of keys.
12. Our service is for check-in and check-out only. Any special requests by guests that require our visit to the unit outside these times such as cleaning, getting locked out, or other negligence brought about by guests are subject to our availability and possible charges starting at P600 per visit.
13. As with any place of dwelling, we appreciate your help in keeping the unit tidy after use. Please throw out trash and restore the place to the way we have prepared it for you. Please help us keep our rates affordable by switching off appliances when not in use.
14. Use of building amenities such as pool and gym are subject to compliance to building rules and regulations. Non-compliance and damage to building amenities are subject to payment of penalties + repair charges that the building will charge to the unit owner.
This host has 627 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Stumbled onto Airbnb in 2013 and haven't left since! Deeply grateful for everyone I have met from far corners of the globe and everything that Airbnb has shared with me.