About this listing
Fully renovated apartment in the heart of Brera, Milan’s most charming and romantic district.
Walking distance from the main business and touristic points of interest like the Dome, Sforzesco Castle, Parco Sempione and La Scala theatre.
My place, situated in the historical district of Brera, is warm and hospitable. It is small - 37sqm - but fully equipped with everything you may need. The house is located on the second floor (no elevator) of a beautiful building, quaint and at walking distance from all of the main Milanese points of interest.
The furnishing are simple, clean and bright. Tea, coffee and high-speed internet connection are available to my guests. The apartment has a comfortable queen size sofa bed with cotton blankets, wool covers or duvet, a dining table, a fully equipped kitchenette and a comfortable private bathroom with bath tube/shower, water closet, bidet, sink, all regularly cleaned with antibacterial detergents. You will find fresh towels, hair drier, soap and shower foam and enough rolls of toilet paper, of course.
The kitchenette in the corridor has gas fires, fridge, cooking pans and pots, all at your convenience. If requested, washing machine, iron and a fan are available as well.
I offer a "breakfast kit" with tea & coffee blends, biscuits, marmalades, Nutella and a bottle of fresh still water.
I am happy to host 2 guests willing to enjoy and respect my place!
The building has a lovely inner courtyard where bikes can be parked. People with walking disabilities may find some difficulties; for details, please ask me before booking.
Please note that the access to the historical district of Milan where my apartment is located is limited by the Congestion Charge area (Area C) on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 7.30 to 19.30, and Thursday from 7.30 to 18. To get into “Area C” you must activate an entrance ticket of 5 euro. For more information, please visit the Comune di Milano website.
The flat will be cleaned before your arrival. You can request extra cleaning during your stay (with an extra charge).
Interaction with guests
Please let me know in advance if you need help to plan your city tour and I will do my best to grant your unique Milanese experience!
After your booking, please send me an Airbnb message with all guest's full names, birth data and nationality with a valid passport number. Please consider that Airbnb does not share with us your ID data but hosts do need to collect all guests' personal data to comply with the public security laws. After the check-in, you will rely on my remote assistance via Airbnb messages. In case of urgencies, need call my number and I will do my best to help!
Brera, the Bohemian district of Milan and among the oldest and most famous ones, is a vibrant and extremely charming area of Milan. A village within the city, without cars or smog, only old houses, churches, hidden gardens and quaint corners. In the middle of everything, Brera is plenty of restaurants, cozy shops, delicatessens and design & art galleries in a typical and beautiful environment. Nearby there is an outdoor parking, which costs €2/hour. On Mondays and Thursdays in via San Marco (200m) there is a picturesque market of fruit and clothes. In the same block, there is also one of the largest and well-known organic shop Bio in Milan, where you can stop for lunch to eat vegan cuisine accompanied by healthy blended fruit and vegetables.
The apartment is very well connected by both surface public transportation as well as subway. The closest metro station is Lanza, line 2 (green line), 3 minutes walking (200m). Otherwise, Cairoli, line 1 (red line) is only 600m from my place. Moreover, in a few minutes’ walk, you can reach all the most renowned and culturally interesting places in Milan.
• Brera Gallery: 260m (3 mins walking)
• Castello Sforzesco: 500m (7 mins walking)
• Parco Sempione and civic arena: 300m (5 mins walking)
• The Dome: 1,2km (15 mins walking)
• Via Montenapoleone: 800m (10 mins walking)
From the airports:
• Linate: bus X73 or 73 to the last stop, “San Babila”, then subway (red line) to "Cadorna", which is the inter-change with the green line, then green line until “Lanza”;
• Orio al Serio: shuttle bus to "Milano Stazione Centrale", then subway green line until “Lanza”;
• Malpensa: express train to Cadorna or shuttle bus to “Milano Stazione Centrale”, then subway green line until “Lanza”.
From the Railway Stations - Subway green line to “Lanza” from all of them:
• Central Station (5 stops)
• Cadorna Station (1 stop)
• Garibaldi Station (2 stops)
Of course, for any further information regarding how to get to my apartment or move within the city please do not hesitate to ask! I do not have a private garage but a parking is a few steps away.
Other things to note
The Italian Medical Emergency phone is (+39) 118 to call the Ambulance. For other Emergencies, call 112 - 113 (Police) and 115 (Fire).
Check-in: 2 pm/22 pm
Check-out: before 12 am
Check in/check-out can be flexible as long as there are no other guests, please ask!
A Carrefour Express supermarket is 2 mins walking.
Regarding the Wi-Fi, you will find the login and password on the Vodafone router inside the apartment.
If you stay more than a week, you can ask for a replacement of a new set of clean sheets and towels at the cost of €10. Moreover, you can also ask for additional general cleaning of the apartment for €20.
1. Check-in during lunch-time or dinner-time are very preferable. I cannot ensure to be able to arrange different cheh-in timing.
2. No smoking;
3. You are asked to report any damage caused by you or any of your guests;
4. Clean sheets, towels, shampoo and soap are included but please, leave them in the apartment;
5. The apartment is in a quiet courtyard, please be kind to the neighbors, excessive noise is not allowed;
6. I will provide you with one set of keys. If you lose it, I will have to charge €100 to replace the lock make new key cuts;
7. Before leaving, please switch off the lights;
8. When leaving the house, please lock the door;
9. If not noisy, one small pet is allowed paying €10/night as cleaning supplement. Ask me first in any case and possibly send me a picture of your pet.
If you have any question, the best way to contact me is through Airbnb messaging. During your stay, you can also text or call me; I will try my best to be there ASAP. The condominium is very scrupulous in separate waste. I will show you how to recycle the litter.
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
Milanese, 29 years old, management consultant. Just moved to my adorable place and already in love with it. Piano player, I am passionate about traveling, reading and experiencing everything new. Welcome to my place!