About this listing
Nestled in a secluded 4 plus acres, Eagle’s Rest is the perfect getaway in western North Carolina. Just minutes away from the Biltmore, historic downtown Hendersonville, Chimney Rock Park, as well as the DuPont and Pisgah Forests, Biltmore Estate.
Other things to note
Dog fee $40.00 per dog.
1. Check-in time after 3pm – Check-out time 10am.
2. This is a non smoking cabin.
3. Pets are considered. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up of any/all pet refuse, and must be crated if left in cabin.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. Damage/ Reservation Deposit – A damage/ reservation deposit of $150.00 is required. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is Not applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
A. No damage is done to the cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear.
B. All debris, rubbish and discards are bagged and placed in the garbage cans.
C. All keys are left in lock box.
D. No linens are lost or damaged.
E. No early check-in or late check-out.
F. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement.
6. Cancellations – A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date will receive all monies returned. Within 30 days are subject to forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
I highly suggest trip insurance. Insuremytrip
7.Maximum Occupancy – The maximum number of guests is limited to six (6) persons. A charge in addition to six (6) will be assessed.
9. No Daily Maid Service – While linens and bath towels are included at the cabin, daily maid service is not included. *Please strip all used beds.
10. Rates Changes –Rates subject to change without notice.
11. Falsified Reservations – Any reservation obtained false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and / or rental money.
12. Storm Policy - No refunds will be given for roads that are curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however we recommend four wheel drive and or chains during the snow months as this is a mountain property. No monies are returned by owner. I highly suggest travel insurance.
13. Hot Tubs – No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tub. When using the hot tub, remember there is certain health risk associated. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, and replenish chemicals prior to your arrival. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes they are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER it will break and you will be charged for the replacement.
14. All cabins are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all expressly assume the risk of any harm arising from their use or of others whom they invite to use the premises.
15. No guns are allowed on the property
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 56 reviews for other properties.View other reviews