About this listing
Large private room with queen bed and its own couch+desk. It's walking distance to shops, restaurants in Beverly Hills+ less than 9 blocks to Century City (if you have business or want to visit Century City Mall). Also next to a nice big city park.
This is a large 15x14 foot private room with its own couch/seating area and desk. The desk is good for a laptop or for work. There are ample closets for hanging clothes.
This private room is in a quiet corner away from the other bedrooms with easy access to the living room and bathroom. There is a TV in the living room, but not inside this room. The bathroom is shared with only one other guest room.
We have a gorgeous green park one block from our place where you can jog, run, play or use the tennis or basketball courts.
Interaction with guests
Text us if you need anything.
This private room is within 150 meters (1 minute walk) from a major bus line that goes directly West to the Santa Monica beaches and Pier and goes directly East to downtown LA, all without the need for any transfers to other lines. Within 800 meters (5 to 6 minute walk) is the intersection of Wilshire and Santa Monica blvd, which has buses going directly to Hollywood without the need for any transfers.
The rules here are simple:
1) be respectful
2) please don't play loud music
3) no parties allowed
4) don't eat the landlord's food in the refrigerator! ha ha
5) if there are more than 2 people in your reservation, I need to know and approve that in advance in writing before you book the reservation or show up at my place. Thanks
6) no cooking or food preparation is allowed in the room or the bathroom
7) if you use the kitchen, naturally you are required to clean your dishes and silverware and put them away
8) If you want to park in our private garage, it will require a door opener. If you lose that garage door opener, it will cost you $40 to pay for a replacement.
My boyfriend and I run our properties personally. We like to be around and share our place with friendly positive people. My boyfriend speaks Spanish.